What do you do when you see a strand of hair that's not yours floating around in your drink?

You go to take a drink and notice a strand if hair floating around. Its not your own hair. What do you do?

• Take the strand of hair out and continue drinking
  • Leave the strand of hair in there and keep drinking it
  • Leave it alone and stop drinking it
    Vote C
  • I would do something else (please say)
    Vote D

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Even at home, there's sometimes a strand of hair in my tea, i throw it out and make a new cup and if Im in the restaurant I ask the waiter/waitress to change the cup for me, nicely though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pour out the drink and make another in a different cup. If at a bar, restaurant, etc. complain and get a new drink made for you.

• Why? All you're doing is making more work for yourself and creating an image of fussy for the employees. (Which is not a good image)

It's just hair.

• @BaileyisDarcy Lol making another drink is such hard work.. I have also worked in restaurants years ago and heard asshole customers complain over much less.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't drink it. It's unhygienic getting a drink like that at a restaurant.

• It's hair. What's so wrong with hair?

Just take it out, no big deal

• I would simply leave the drink. Would not drink.

What Guys Said 3

• Say YOLO and drink. Lol.

• i'd stop drinking it, and ask for a new one!

• Immediately stop drinking and ask the waiter for a new drink as I show them the hair in my drink.