Donald Trump Live?

I'm voting for Donald Trump!

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be voting for trump, for damn sure

• yep, me too! Damn sure 100%

• you're loser!

• He will beat the douch traitor we have now that's for damn sure

What Girls Said 1

• I'm voting for trump...

To go the hell away. Far away.

What Guys Said 6

• Trump is a loser. He fucked up his business FOUR times and had he not been born into a family with tons of money, he would have never been able to become rich in the first place. Also, he is a such a whiny pussy. He was angry at Megan Kelly for half a year just because she QUOTED something he had said earlier and he didn't like it. And finally, he has absolutely no idea whatsoever about other countries and foreign policy. When asked what part of the nuclear triad he considers the most important in a debate, he responded "I like the power. It's the power. It's important." Wow. The dust mites that live in my sofa are smarter than that. But hey, what do I even try to talk rationality. People like you don't get this stuff anyway. You just like that he screams around and provokes everyone.

• Trump was by far the best in tonight's debate.

Rubio was sweating like a fucking ape. That's presidential?

In the closing remarks, Trump was the one and only candidate who said "Thank you." That shit means something, y'all.

• 0|0
  • "chinese have stripped us of our jobs" wow just randomly tuned in and allready he´s saying something stupid xD good luck with your idiocracy if you vote for him :D

• sorry he's telling the truth! I'm voting for Donald Trump

• actually it's really problem I see the problem and I understand it. He was also saying that borders won't be closed, but they need papers to entry, not illegal. Just look what's happening in Germany total and what will happen in few years you'll see. I see that you're from Germany sad :(

• it´s not actually a real problem. if some uneducated chinese can make a better product than you, then he deserves the job and you are dumb. stop complaining and giving the fault to others. i know it´s easy. hitler did the same thing with the jews but luckily we germans learned from it... the whole refugee thing in germany is a whole other story. it´s a conflict between human rights and national capacity to help. it´s not about jobs.

• Go to hell

• why? Because I support him it's my own opinion watch it it's live!

• I'm still a Rand Paul supporter.