Guys, What do guys expect on Valentine's day?

Valentine's day is just around the corner and me and my boyfriend are going to celebrate it and no, he's not just doing this for me, he's into that kind of stuff, in a way. So I was wondering, do guys want their girls to wear something sexy, like a little red dress, for this occassion? (We don't have anything planned out yet, he says he has something in his mind, but isn't revealing it)
Or should I go with something like jeans and a cute top? How do guys imagine their Valentine's day to go? What are your expectations of us to wear, to do. How do You want us to act on this kind of day.
It's beautiful, romantic and sweet day of a Year, so as a girl, I want to make it that way for my man.

Most Helpful Guy

• No guy will turn down if you dress sexy, but do you know what he likes best? I think sex or making out but mabye it's just me? Sometimes couples just go out to eat or see a movie or chill on the couch and watch a movie, being together and enjoying each other's company is more important than what you both do.
    I would just wear a nice top and jeans in case you go out, it's casual and good for anywhere. If your doing something sexy mabye a striptease for him?

What Guys Said 5

• What would I expect? Come over naked with a 6er of beer or bottle of whiskey. That would be perfect for me. That said, no way is a girl going to be ok with just that... unless she's perfect that is.

• For me personally, Go to a to some restraunt for a romantic date then cuddle up with her at home watching a movie

• Long kiss full of passion, and after what happens it happens.

• Both really

• I want my girl to wear a short dress and paint her toenails.

What Girls Said 1

• I think they want love!