🔥<3 Hoverboard video what do you think🔥?

I love this hoverboard I'm ordering one ! It's so cool

What do you think?

What do you think?
anyone?

What Girls Said 1

• You should be careful if you're going to get one. I know it looks fun but there was news awhile back about hoverboards catching fire. I'm not sure if they fixed whatever caused that XD. Regardless the hoverboard looks fun. I can't wait until people finally find a way to make an anti-gravity hoverboard (one that REALLY floats).

• Read my comment FAKE hoverboards cheap hoverboards <-- Because every hoverboard reseller on amazon needs a proof that it meets quality and certification standards on other site you can get cheaper hoverboard but be careful it'll be really cheaper but is it worth it?

But all that "media" pomp is telling all hoverboards are bad let's ban them all, no cheap fake hoverboards are bad for 100 - 200$

• True true. You should never waste money on the cheap counterfeit ones. You never know what their quality is :T

What Guys Said 1

• I think it looks AWESOME !!!

People are complaining that it can burn house and so on yeah FAKE cheap hoverboard can set your hoverboard on fire. Amazon have only certificated and quality hoverboards.

• Because every hoverboard reseller on amazon needs a proof that it meets quality and certification standards on other site you can get cheaper hoverboard but be careful it'll be really cheaper but is it worth it?