Does this affect your confidence levels?

So today, 10 minutes before i left for school, I (apparently) put a really nice outfit together. It's kind of one of my everyday outfits, but many people complimented me. I wouldn't say im insecure about my looks (facial features, clothes etc..) but im not exactly confident. As i recieved those compliments, i was not only surprised but felt more confidence. When i went home and looked at myself in the mirror, i FELT prettier, and i felt like i LOOKED prettier too. I went to the full length mirror and started feeling confident about my body too.

So when someone compliments you, does that make you feel good about yourself? Do you feel invinsible and pretty like you should?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it makes me feel good!

What Guys Said 2

• why wouldn't being complimented make you feel good?

• Yeah, compliments make me feel better about myself, but that feeling usually only lasts a very short time. I'll probably still cry myself to sleep the very next night.

What Girls Said 0