Somebody give me advice please? Or just say their opinion in this?

This is going to be long, and please take time to read! So I am a girl. I'm like pansexual or whatever. I happen to be a very pretty girl/ hot girl according to others. I don't want to be a girl. I'd do anything to be a guy tbh. For some reason though, I want to be a gay guy like so bad. Idek why but I'm so attracted to gay guys like instanly. I'm considering like changing and everything but I'm scared. Im afraid to tell my father that his only daughter wants to be a boy... I just love the feeling of getting to wear boy clothes, styling my short hair, wearing cologne and all other boy stuff. Every single "I can guess your gender quiz" says I'm a guy like fr. If I was a guy though I'd want my name to be Elliot Jonas (last name) Idek what I'm asking tbh I guess I just want somebody to just say what they think.

Thanks for reading anyway:)

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• . Remove yourself from here.

1|0
    0|0
    • Please. dont get a fake penis.

• Show All
    • Lol yeah pretty much.

• Well,. im sorry but that won't work.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know how to help I never been through so much changes. I mean I am still don't know where i stand sexually. Sometimes i wish I was boy but not bc I wish I had more muscle but thats it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Wouldn't rather be an epic tomboy or butch lesbian? I'm not with this whole sex change thing but it's your life. Brace yourself if you do go through with it

1|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is that you are not yet done forming into a proper individual. Finish the hormonal ride of your teens before making life altering decisions

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't change yourself just because u like gay guys... u should be the person who u were born to be. And not change any aspect of yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with how you are/feel. If you want to be a man go for it. Just always be honest with yourself and love yourself. I really like your guy name =)

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol thanks idek where I came up with it either