What does it mean when a puppy growls for no reason?

I was in my room alone with him and the light were off. But there was light because I was laying using my phone. Then out of nowhere he's staring at something growling. I stopped what I was doing to see his movements. Honestly it creeped me out I felt a cold breeze over my whole body. Can anyone help me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could have been a great many things, someone got up from bed, the house was settling, he heard, smelled or sensed something. Or there was a spirit present in the room, as dogs are incredibly in tune with the supernatural and can sense them before we can and even when we can't.

• Nobody got up the bed there's only one bed & I didn't move the lights were off. Well I do sleep in my grandmas room she passed away years ago

• Lmao a bit late to comment aren't you?

And well like I said animals especially dogs are high attuned and sensitive to supernatural of course they also just could have heard something like wind or a breeze outside or the house settling, something along those lines, my dogs bark for no reason all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's sally. The girl that died there before you moved in. She was probably just trying to do stuff in "her" room... and your dog must have sniffed her.. D: Maybe once she's there more often, she can become friends with your dog, and he won't be scared of her.

What Guys Said 5

• They can hear and smell thins you can't. Some people think they can sense ghosts and other paranormal activities. We had a dog that would bark at the window at night for no apparent reason until we realized that at night she could see her reflection in the glass

• It's upset💁🏻

• Ghost!!! 👻👻👻👻👻👻

• listen to the dog they know more than we do.

• I've felt that cold breeze before, weird thought I had me window open or somethin

What Girls Said 2

• Oooo ghosty ghosstttt 👻👻👻

• That was a spirit. Probably a bad one! Dogs can sense that type of stuff easily... ○.○