Why did my losing weight stop?

I lost 23 kilograms in 5 months but I remained at the same weight in the last 2 months. After I lost 23 kilograms, It seems that whatever I do, I can't lose weight any more. Why is that so? I walk 10 to 15 kilometres everyday. I also do so much running. But After I lose 23 kilograms, my losing weight stopped. I've been at the same weight for 2 months. Why did my losing weight stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• You may be Eating something Now that you didn't Before the '23 kilograms in 5 months @Vivaladi and with This... Try Something different to get back to What you were doing before. Try putting yourself back on the Same Diet regiment or Eating a tad Less of It.
    However, with having been a few Diets myself in my own lifetime, I also Know that One day when you wake up, a 'Wake up' Call and All Shows and Tells me that Suddenly... Where did it Go?
    You could be at the moment at an even keel with this deal but no fear, dear, you are Off and running to a Good Start with your Jump Start, Keep Going, everything will Begin Flowing.
    Good luck. xx

• No. I am eating normally. It is just that I lost 23 kilograms quickly and my losing weight all of a sudden stopped. Whatever I do, I can't lose weight. I walk so much that muscle ache in my legs starts to hurt me.

• I lost the last one kilogram. It took 3 months to lose the last one kilogram :D

• Happy to share in the Late Weight with @orphan. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• you dont have any excess weight to lose?

• I have some belly fat.

• but no fruit... any pretty much everything else under the sun.

• I see this is a very strict diet. If walking 10 to 15 kilometres a day is not enough, how about walking 20 kilometres a day? Can't I burn more than I eat by doing more cardio?

What Girls Said 2

• Read my comment here:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1893247-how-long-would-a-transformation-like-this-take-any-advice-on-how-to

If you are not obese, cardio is a waste of time. That's explained at the link, too.

• because the thinner you are the harder it is to loose weight, you probably don't have much body fat left which is making it harder

• Yes but I still have belly fat that should be burnt. Until I lost 23 kilograms, it was piece of cake to lose weight but everything changed after I lost 23 kilograms. It is interesting.

• look, i've given you the right answer as to why it's happening and if you aren't going to take it then fine keep thinking what you want to think.. what was the point even asking the question in the first place if you are going to keep debating against the people giving you the right answers

• I just said my bmi for you to have an idea about my body.

What Guys Said 1

• You should ask a trainer or nutritionist