Why are you a bad American for forming your own opinion?

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Because your government does not want you to have your own opinion!!!

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 9

• That would be rather ironic, considering the fact that the American constitution stipulates "freedom of thought" as a fundamental right of every American.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hopefully it stays that way and people other than the mega rich. oil, big pharma or corporations could have an equal say someday.

• Same everywhere. Government sucks. #VivaLaFuckingRevoluçion

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares. We were born to stand out. If they think it's bad. They need to repeat elementary to highschool and learn about the American history to fight for freedom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im a bad American cause im not form america : (

0|1
    0|0
  • cause people run in flocks and follow the dumb ass

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, you should just stick to being PC and repeating everything The View tells you.

0|0
    0|0
    • What the hell is the view?

• Show All
    • I guess not. You sure had a long answer initially. Maybe you can get your secretary to read it to you later?

• I think I must've read your question wrong.

• Are you serious?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well most Americans or all Americans that have a different mindset than "kill borwn people" is anti-American thinking. Is it wrrong to not want to kill non white people?

• Do you think about things before you post them?

• Do you?

• Nah man. It's simply called being a real person.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just thought Americans are bad Americans for not wanting to bomb more brown people.

• You're not a bad American for not wanting to bomb brown people. You're simply just not republican.

• I just don't see the point in killin people for money than presenting a case for poor people to vote for the ultra rich. This is an old concept and we should thank Joe McCarthy. He set the US back 80 years.

• I know exactly what you're trying to say here so before you say anything, I agree with you 100% that Trump should be president.

0|0
    0|0
    • So we should have only democratic policies?

• If by that you mean capitalist policy? Yes

• Because he always liked Hiillary or has all his products made in Maylasia, China or Mexico?