What would you do if you went to the beach with your SO and they were wearing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I will act like i don't know him

What Guys Said 6

• I would be proud of them for ticking off the liberal SJWs with all of their political correctness garbage, but disappointed in them for supporting a stupid symbol of hate. Though I certainly find the Confederate flag much less offensive than those Che Guevara/Hammer & Sickle shirts that leftist morons wear around campus. It wasn't no Southern state that put my people in the gulags.

• "the liberal SJWs with all of their political correctness garbage"

*looks at the camera like I'm on The Office*

• Wouldn't care since no one from where I come from even knows what that represents.

• I personally wouldn't care.

• I live in France and in France no one knows what it means let alone care... i do (flag of the confederate army during the civil war) but i wouldn't care

• I'd wear it with them

• Take them out in the water and tease them by untying it.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't go to a beach with a guy wearing any type of speedo. Nope.

• Eww.
    We are not going to the beach.