How are you feeling today?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Solid, thanks for asking. Got an interview lined up for my first solid paying programming job, and things are definitely looking up.

• I took a few shots at trying to learn a language but I think my brain just isn't up to the task. Programmers are the unsung heroes of the modern age, in my opinion. Best of luck to you!

What Girls Said 6

• I was happy but now I'm fucking pissed.

I shouldn't be because I expected it but he's being a fucking coward about it and I'm fucking done.

• Very tired lol

• planning @mistnigqa808 death pretty excited i guess

• I'm ok... Just had breakfast.
    I'm about to get ready to work.

• Really good

• pretty good! my sinuses are killing me today though :( hope your having a good day!

What Guys Said 7

• Great. Lots of wet snow has been falling all day. The trees look so beautiful covered in it. Went for a couple of great walks around my neighborhood.

• It's my little brother's birthday so I'm feeling pretty fine. We played monopoly for hours.

• Ehh alright I suppose.

• Pretty good.

• Is the link site a scanner of how I feel? It's playing "Northern Lights". What does that mean?

• Got a hole in my boat! dammit!

• Drained and tired thanks for asking