I might die, I have a presentation and I'm super nervous. I don't know how to make it go away! How can I make it go away?
i can't even speak English or Spanish or whatever language right now, yes I'm going to die! I'm even wearing all black because I'm going to my own funeral!!!
Most Helpful Guy
(1) So what it is only a presentation
(2) Do they take out the back and beat you senseless if it is not interesting?
(3) You went to time and effort to do up this presentation and you are happy it holds up
(4) It may not be the most inspiring bit of oration they ever hear but it is your work and you are proud of it
(5) It is only 10 minutes - There is 1,440 minutes in a day and 525,600 minutes in a year so it is not a huge issue
(6) You are imagining them all naked now - How are you keeping a straight face?
(7) Finally your Mexican mommy loves you no matter what and will bash anyone who laughs
There I don't think you will have any problems now, so put on your costume and go out and wow them
Most Helpful Girl
Oh God I hate presentations. I panic.
I got through my public speaking class in college literally by drugging myself (nothing illegal, yo) every day I had to present.
But try deep breaths, exercising beforehand, and telling yourself that
1. Your audience probably really doesn't care
2. At any given moment only 40% of your audience is most likely listening
3. Go in the middle so even if you're terrible, odds are fewer people will remember it
4. Just speak to the one doing the grading. The others don't matter.2