You see a box of chocolates and there's only one chocolate, the last one! You take the chocolate to eat and then?

Someone gets to you with that "begging face" and says: "Please, give it to me, please!". What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd give the chocolate. C'mon, I wouldn't eat anything I just found or saw, I'd rather give it to someone else or just throw it away.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never, I mean NEVER take the last one of anything.

Not chocolate
    Not twice baked potatoes
    Not cookies
    Not carrot sticks

Nothing. I never take the last one.

• Yeah, that's weird for most people, but it's interesting. I didn't know this aspect Scandinavian/Lutheran culture.

• Thanks for the MHO.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't take the chocolate since chocolate and I aren't friends.

• I will give it to the other person. I don't mind doing so.

• If it's my sister, I give it to her because for some reason I can't say no to her. She's too cute. Anyone else, it depends how much I want chocolate. I may just eat it real quick and give them a fake "Awww, sorry" look

• What do you think? LOL, mine, all mine :P

• I'll just give it to that person, even though I like chocolate. I'm a nice girl 😊

What Guys Said 3

• I'll just give it lol. its only chocolate

• I give them it if they really want it I never really liked chocolate and i haven't had much for about 1 year and a half since I started going to the gym.

• I'll give it... I wouldn't make a big fuss for just one chocolate... I can buy a full box on ma own later after all...