Does anyone else think that cougars are slutty?

I think it's slutty for a woman to sleep with a yougner guy for the purpose of sex. I mean, men are the ones who seek sex and often sleep around because it's in their biology, but women? i don't think women at this age can act like that and should act more to their age. I mean there is no reason for a mature woman to have anythign in common with a younge guy. There is no reason for her to go afte younge guys and so she is a slut in my eyes. I know i may be hypocritical as i think it's fine with women, but i think there is a differnce in mentaity between the genders.

Most Helpful Girl

• cougars are slutty and have no manners

What Girls Said 11

• ... what makes you think you're in the position to say things such as that there's 'no reason for her to go after younger guys and so she is a slut in your eyes'?

So basically, if a woman 'past her prime' expresses a basic need for sex, she's a slut and doomed to live in hell? Got it.

• I have an opinion. Where did i say that? basic need for sex is not going after young boys that she has nothing in common with and that she KNOWS she can manipulate due to their mentality. That make sher slutty.

• ook. Interesting to have another kind of thing females can do to be shamed and called a 'slut.'
      Sleep with more than 1 guy? Slut. Dress provocatively? Slut. Sleep with a guy younger than you? Slut.

• Sleeping with more than one guy DOES not make a woman a slut. Unless she sleeps with several at the same time. The other two do make women look like sluts but both genders have their advantages and disadvantages. It's not as one sided as you are making it to be.

• Aside from your generally ignorant comments, and since you brought up "biology", let me explain one thing. Men reach their sexual peak in their late teens and early 20s, while women reach theirs in their late 30s or early 40s. End of story.

• I am not ignorant, there are valid reasons why the society seems women like that.

• If you think so, do so. But you clearly ignore society rules and which makes you ignorant as well.

• Mommy issues? LOL what a pathetic excuse for you being butthurt. I am not ignorant i have my own opinion and reasons to support it. If you don't agree with it then that is YOUR problem.

• "In their biology", "difference in mentality"? If there was actually such a clear difference in mentality between the genders, cougars wouldn't exist. But they do, so huh, maybe women aren't as different from men as you think? >.>
    As for biology, did you know women typically reach their sexual peak (of sex drive, desire, ability, etc) late in their 30s, while guys reach their peak in their early 20s? I'm not promoting cougar relationships, but I do think that's a bit ironic. Also, most women DO have sex drives and seek sex just like men do, but if either a man or a woman sleeps around, that's a problem of their disloyalty, not their "biology".
    You can call women sluts if you want to, but I'm going to call you a douchebag. And DEFINITELY a hypocrite.

• I understand that women seek sex, but if they reach a certain age there is no reason for them to seek men in that category. For the reasons i stated in my question and my posts.

• See, I don't have a problem with you holding that opinion, but I do have a problem with your double standard, thinking that it IS okay for guys of that same age to seek much younger girls.
      Older women seeking young guys might just be doing it for sex or even for someone they can easily manipulate and influence, but older men seeking young women are doing it for the same reasons. You can't be okay with one scenario and not the other, and expect not to be judged for your hypocrisy.

• I don't mind being judged i guess, i don't care if people judge me, it doesn't mean anything to me.

• Why can't a woman just have sex? Maybe that's all she wants him for. Not all women have to love or like that guy.

• She can, but there is no reason for her to choose a guy that she knows will do anything she wants because of their age group and childish mentality. I see it as slutty because i think women at that age should be acting their age. Most younger guys are like that.

• What do you mean by "acting your age"? Why should anyone "act their age"? Screw that! You should be happy, and if that means not "acting your age", then so be it!

• Erm no. I think it's really inappropriate if people act like they are 20, when they are 40. As i have explained a woman like that will use younger guys for sex since she can manipulate them and use their age to her advantage because those guys are in the age range where they will do anything for sex. It's would be already easy for her to spread her legs so why do it to a younger guy? I think a woman who uses younger guys for better sex is a slut because there is no valid reason for it. it makes her look slutty no matter what.

• Look, woman can do whatever they want. Gender roles are to be crushed! And if an older woman wants sex, and if she wants it from a young beauty, why can't she have it? What has age got to do with ANYTHING? Age is a concept, as is time. There is no reason older women, or women in general, shouldn't do what they want. Maybe she doesn't want a relationship, or maybe she's had it and now just wants a good time. Older men usually carry more things on their shoulder, older, wiser men are ideal for relationships. But younger men usually have more stamina and are more inclined to sex without the commitment. It's just easy and fun. And again, women can and should do what they want with themselves, as long as they're happy with it!

• Some people are offended by age gaps. A woman who seeks younger women for better sex will always be seen slutty no matter what, but a man won't. There is a difference, although it may be not right, there is proper reasoning for that.

• Are you actually serious? Wow...

• Yes, i don't see why people make such a deal about it, as if it was some kind of curse.

• Sorry @suitandtie I can't play anymore... I have to start acting my age...

• LOLOL____

http://s2. quickmeme. com/img/af/affd841b9332c5422bdda28eec37499e0bfa7e961d703442383dff8e5ad4562a. jpg

• Nobody should sleep with anybody just for the purpose of sex. It doesn't matter if your male or female, young or old. It's wrong to use somebody just for sex. The fact that you are calling a woman who sleeps around a slut but saying it is okay for a man to sleep around because it's "in his genes" is just straight up sexist.

• What if she actually loves him?

• This opinion on my makes sense if you think all sex outside of relationships (male and female) is slutty.

• Oh the double standards.

• But double standards are totally great as long as they benefit ME, right?

What Guys Said 10

• its all good

more cougars for me :P

• I think perhaps you aren't quite aware of what "mature" means? Slut shaming is adolescent behavior - slightly more mature than childish, but not mature enough to be considered 'adult' behavior.

• It's widely accepted in our society, so what can i say? people need to learn how to deal with it.

• Women can be plenty horny. It might not come directly from a hormonal source, but an older man's libido usually isn't as high as a younger man's either. To me if both of them are happy and consenting about it, I see no problem with it.

• Looks like someone got rejected by an older woman and isn't handling it very well. 😂

• c2. staticflickr. com/.../6849867581_6105b7ecaa. jpg
    That's a Cougar
    I accept no other definition

• Yes, and I prefer them that way.

• Yeah kinda but that's what I like about them.

• tbh the cubs are the sluts not the cougars

• Gag's full of males with over the top morals

• The world needs sluts anyways so it's all good, how else are you going to get laid