I'm feeling lazy but I'm hungry. Should I get dressed and purchase ihop?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to a hole-in-the-wall local diner instead and try them out! Support small businesses. :)

• I'll be the first to get in that! The food is always better anyways. I'm lucky enough to love in a city that deplores chains. Sometimes even small local chains. If they find out it has several locations or a location in another town the place often becomes suspect.

I've lived in cities where this is not the case and it is really hard to find independent restaurants sometimes though so I won't give her a hard time.

I'm a walking advertisement for the small places with good food and service.

• hopefully u used those syrups when u went to IHOP!

• I haven't yet but maybe I should give it a try. I always use the Strawberry one

What Guys Said 4

• well I would go to Ihops but I tried their pancakes once and it's just wayyyyy too sweet. I stick to their B-L-D meals

• Yeah they make good food.

• Whatever you want cookies

• Why get dressed.
    It be a good talking point later

• Yeah it's IHOP I do t even think people would notice.

• @sjoes006 we don't have them in the UK

What Girls Said 5

• ... I've never eaten at ihop before. So I say yes!

• On the East Coast some IHOPa deliver!!! 😊

• That is amazing, and I'm slightly jealous.

• @asker well you have to ask yourself how lazy is lazy? LOL most cities have third party delivery service but you'll pay at least ten dollars for the privilege.

My favorite Jamaican food truck that serves bone-in oxtail curry (soooooo good) is.5 miles away but there is never any parking and I have to wait on it while she makes it. I usually walk with a friend but sometimes on a lazy Sunday I really want it. It's comforting like a mother's cooking. But I send a Favor runner to get it which is expensive on an already expensive meal from a food truck. Sometimes I just want it that bad.

• IHOP is always the correct option. Get dressed and go eat!

• Why not? You're not worried about calories are you?

• Yes"