Who here cracks their knuckles (or any other joints)?

Do you crack your knuckles or any other joints? Just curious to see who on here does.
I do crack my knuckles as well as other joints.
Who here cracks their knuckles (or any other joints)?

• I do
    70% (19)75% (15)72% (34)Vote
  • I do not
    30% (8)25% (5)28% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I feel like it loosens up my fingers after gripping weights tightly or even after writing for a long time.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, I crack my knuckles, toes and neck. It's really stupid habit and I wish I could stop doing it. The problem is that because I've been doing it for so many years, my joints now need it. For example my fingers don't feel good if I don't crack them in a long time. I don't think it would be like that if I had never started cracking them in the first place. I was a stupid teenager who thought it's cool to do that. I really regret that...

0|0
    0|0
    • Be careful with your neck. :/ My cousin used to crack his all the time too. One time he did, he just suddenly passed out. Turned out he damaged an artery. He had a stroke and couldn't move half of his body for weeks. He's okay now but is still not allowed to do heavy physical work anymore.

• @TheINTJ Omg thanks for telling... that's actually really scary...

• It really is! No problem.

• I've been cracking my knuckles every day since 1972.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fingers and spine if I feel like they are kinda stiff. Helps to loosen them up.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Doesn't feel comfortable for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. Fingers, neck and back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I crack my fingers, knuckles, elbow, ankle, neck, toes and back. I'm trying to stop though because it's not pleasant for people around me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely crack my knuckles, but my toes crack a lot when I walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • knuckles, neck, toes and back

0|0
    0|0
  • I crack my balls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I don't. My boyfriend does.

He really likes that the noise doesn't bother me, but it DOES bother my dad.

Lmao we were all in my living room watching TV and my boyfriend cracked his knuckles and my dad FLIPPED out. I've never seen him react like that (no one in my family cracks their knuckles though) and my dad was like, "STOP THAT. You will NOT do that in my house. If you want to crack your knuckles you can leave."

My boyfriend was shocked lol but he doesn't crack his knuckles in my house anymore lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything. My knuckles 3 times each, my wrists, elbows, shoulders, toes 2 times each, ankles, knees, hips, back, neck, ears, nose, and sternum. If I stretch right, I can pop my ribs, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I crack my knuckles, the mid joints of my pinkies (by bending them behind my other fingers), my wrists, my neck, my ankles and toes, and I get my guy to pop my back for me when I need it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I crack my knuckles all time, it drives my mom nuts. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • yep. fingers, wrists, back, neck, ankles, toes, shoulders, elbows, jaw... you name it, it probably pops on me. :-/

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly my elbows but not usually on purpose.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ankles crack when I walk lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yuck! I hate that sound... 😳🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't crack my knuckles. But I crack my neck, back ankles, wrists, arms

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to, but then my fingers started hurting all the time so I stopped.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do

0|0
    0|0
  • I like having my back popped

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all the the time but when I feel awkward I do...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do unintentionally

0|0
    0|0