Hoverboard EXTREME fails?

Isn't that funny also some fails may really hurt :)

What do you think? Just for info why some hoverboards caught on fire

It's because people bought cheap fake one.

Amazon removed all hoverboards and from END of 2015 hoverboards on amazon from that time amazon have quality and certification standards. But people are buying cheap fake hoverboards from other site that caught on fire.
What do you think? SHARE OPINION

What Girls Said 1

• LOL Omg soooo funny! I was screaming from laughter! Thank you so much! Hahaha :D

What Guys Said 1

• I don't blame airlines for banning Hoverboards. Too many of them have caught on fire which is the last thing you want on an aircraft when your 35 thousand feet up in the air.

• You know why fires happen? Before judging at least research. It's because people bought cheap fake one.

Amazon removed all hoverboards and from END of 2015 hoverboards on amazon have quality and certification standards. But people are buying cheap fake ones from ebay and other site that caught on fire.

• Yes, I know the cheap ones are the ones that are the problem. However, you can not have the rule these brands are aloud on an aircraft but these brands are not. Airlines just have to have a rule "no Hoverboards." It is too hard for airlines to keep track of that and would just start arguments.

• No I think there should be certification which one are allowed and which one are not allowed. Simply with certification marks.