Robotic kitchen is going to come out next year (2017), would you want one?

• yes
  • no
  • I would decide after a live demo

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess this is something for people who can't cook or who view cooking as nothing more than a chore (usually these two groups heavily overlap). I would never want to have such a robotic kitchen because I love cooking. I don't just do it because I have to, I do it because it's a great way to relax, be creative and forget about my day. I don't have to think a lot because I can do something with my hands and I can simply lose myself in the moment. And finally, there's still a huge difference between a meal that is cooked by a machine and one that is cooked by a human. Machine-cooked meals where all the measurements are on the gram correct are boring. Part of the fun of cooking is that you can cook the same dish on ten different occasions and every time it turns out a little different again.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• No thanks. I prefer cooking food on my own. I can make it exactly the way I want with precise amount.

• a Machine that makes food for you and maybe feeds you reminds me of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tonpv9DZ2LE

• Waste of resources, 75k, that money should be going to people who need food not so we can have food prepared for people who have it.

• No I like to cook

• hell no. I love cooking myself and i often get my SO involved

• As long as I could get a robotic hand job after that bitch cooks me dinner

What Girls Said 0