Video Gamers, what is a video game you've been meaning to play but just haven't gotten to it yet?

You want to play it, but just haven't gotten to it For one reason or another?
For me that would be Contra.. well any contra game really. i wanna play them, but haven't gotten to them yet... possibly because of their notorious difficulty and just not in the mood for a hard game yet. Video Gamers, what is a video game you've been meaning to play but just haven't gotten to it yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it's basically the whole Pokemon game series.
    www.nynyonline.co.uk/.../...-liefdoax-1024x542.jpg

Then my other biggest problem is finishing games that I have started. It's normally the games were you have to grind for a while to level your characters stronger. I end up taking longer to finish those because grinding for exp gets annoying after a point.

Right now I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening and HOLY SHIT IT'S AWESOME! I've teared up at some of the cut scenes. SHUT UP! :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, dude. Are you seriously asking me what my backlog is? Let's see here:
    -Arma 3*
    -Ben There, Dan That/Time Gentlemen, Please!
    -Broforce
    -Chariot
    -Cogs
    -Company of Heroes
    -Crayon Physics
    -Day of Defeat
    -Eldritch
    -Eryi's Action
    -Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
    -Fallout 4*
    -Freedom Planet*
    -Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
    -Hammerfight
    -Just Cause 2*
    -Legend of Grimrock
    -Machinarium
    -Postal 2
    -Revenge of the Titans
    -Rise of the Triad
    -Rocket League
    -Roundabout
    -Saint's Row IV
    -Shadowrun*
    -SIN Episodes
    -Skyborn*
    -Sniper Elite
    -South Park: Stick of Truth
    -Starbound
    -Take on Helicopters
    -Tales from the Borderlands*
    -Tomb Raider 2013*
    -Violett
    -Zombi*

That's just on PC, and that's not everything. An asterisk indicates games I have at least started.

My current playlist is GTA V, Tomb Raider, American Truck Simulator, Planetside 2, EvE Online.

Back burner is Elite: Dangerous (I am pissed off at it), Unreal Tournament, Skyrim.

Seriously. I could be unemployed and struggled to clear the backlog. I SAVOUR my games, a little too much.

What Girls Said 12

• Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. There are a lot of games on my PS3 to-do list... I even have it sitting right on my shelf, lol.

• That was the game that got me into the elder scrolls franchise. has its charm :P

• Yeah I've heard good things, I'm excited to play it... eventually.

• I've been wanting to play Fire Emblem. And I have The Last of Us on my ps4 but I haven't even touched it yet.

• Ah yeah fire emblem is another series i need to try, i liked final fantasy tactics and shining force which are the same genre

• I'm a giant final fantasy fan and I thought the two seemed similar. I just haven't gotten around to buying any of them yet.

• Hmmmmm!

I want to play Bloodborne because I want to get frustrated and cry while also gagging.

Also, I want to play the newest Animal Crossings.

And I want to play the Sims 3 expansion packs, I've only gotten the chance to set up a game. I want to play them :)

• I haven't gotten around to Mass Effect - I know, I know. The travesty. I know a fair bit about the game but I haven't gotten the pleasure of playing through all of it yet.

• I played the first one but still need to get to mass effect 2 which people tell me is superior

• @RJGraveyTrain Well deduct a couple hundred hours from your life. Also the first game is meant to be played on the 360. If you have it. The PC port for it sucks.

• Well, technically I've already started playing it, but I would like to start playing Fallout: New Vegas more. I've known about it for over 2 years, but recently my fiancĂ© bought us a PS4 alongside Fallout 4, and I've been exposed to it's rewarding combat system to the point that it feels odd playing an older Fallout game.

However, I have never played Fallout 3. I've only watched my cousin play it. I definitely want to play it, as well as Dragon Age Origins.

Oh, yes, and I'd also love to play the point-and-click game that's based off my favourite book series, the Xanth series. I've tired to download it to my PC before, but it originated from a floppy disk, so I'll work on it another day.

• I've got dark souls and dark souls 2 chillin on my table but haven't gotten around to it. Or deus ex and ff0 hd whatever that was. I also haven't gotten around to finishing dream drop distance but that's because I really can't get into it - its like a technicolour rainbow acid trip with two of my least favorite characters.
    A game that I have and I wish I could play again is the dot hack series, but my bro took my ps2 :<

• my pokemon game!

• Fallout, probably. I've played Fallout Shelter on the phone but not actually played Fallout yet.

• You still play that? Those useless monkeys kept dying on me every day.

• All of them...

• The last of us. I dont have a gaming console of my own. I go to my neighbor's place when I want to play. I bribe him with food and it always works. lol

• Star fox but it ain't out yet

• Alice: Madness Returns.

What Guys Said 14

• Classic.

After taking a break from Destiny, I slowed down on gaming, but bought these games before that:
    Halo V
    Fallout IV
    GTA V
    Witcher 3
    Watch Dogs

Debating on T. Clancy's Division. Currently playing an MMORPG that I saw on Twitch, but I rarely log.

Having fun playing on my better half that I barely have time to play... unless she has those Girls Night Out days.

• I bought fallout 4 the day before the semester started, probably a bad idea.
    Anyway even though I'm only taking 14 credits I've still had my hands too full to get very far

• Xenosaga. (PS2)
    I've played a bit. The battle system seems so-so, but the main issue is that the O and X buttons pretty much work the opposite as every other PlayStation game I've ever played. It makes the gameplay extremely confusing, but the game in general looks amazing.

• It's not even new or anything but I still haven't play Dishonored yet despite owning it for over a year now

• Virtually any game on the current systems I still haven't gotten one yet. Fallout 4 is probably at the top of my list.

• Haha I used to play Contra back when it came out! I am playing Tales of Zestiria right now. Did not think I would like it, but it's turned into a pretty damn good game so far. I like RPGS. I want to play Divinity: Original Sin next.

• Ah, Contra one of my favourites... along with Gradius.
    I never got around to playing Halo 5. One day I will.

• I keep hearing about Witcher 3 but just haven't got to it yet. Oh yeah you gotta play Contra! Put in the 30 life code and it's much easier.

• Black Ops 3. I have it for PS4 but been so focused on Mortal Kombat X and Madden. 👌

• Well I have only recently got myself an Xbox one so I have the back catalogue of games for gold as well as the games I got with console like halo 5, both assassins Creed syndicate and the one before that, also sunset overdrive.

But with my step daughter and me are playing Lego marvel at the minute and when we finish that I want to get us Lego jurassic world, batman 3 and the Lego movie. Might look at Lego dimensions too at some point

• If you are gonna play the original Contra, Then memorize the Konami code.

• I am waiting for just cause 3 crack... The crack has not been released yet

• Fallout 4

• Fallout man i wish i could.