Does anybody have any modelling experience?

I have a "different" kind of eye colour that I have been told all my life is "strange" but in a good way.
I have been told by numerous people to look into eye modelling, but I never really did haha.

Kinda thinking now... is there such a thing? How do I go about it?

I strictly just want my eyes out there, nothing else.
(really hoping I don't sound vain or something here lol)

I only am interested in doing the eyes because it's all I've gotten complimented on all my life hahaha.
They're kind of greenish.. orangeish... I dont know lolDoes anybody have any modelling experience?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yours kinda glow with warm bright light... You don't need make up to enhance it, the beauty of your eye already stands out without the use of eye liners.

It reminds me of that girl that was photographed... National Geographic. Sharbat Gula. You got similar eyes to her. She had light pale green in the background with orange streaks and dark bluish rim around the eyes. Its very unusual.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Your eyes are really cool 😮

Im not sure if there's such a thing as eye modeling tho

I guess you could try to get casted for those glaases or contacts comercials :/

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Dear lord, I would melt if I met you. eyes are my favorite feature on a women and yours are stunning. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • GOD FUCKING DAMN YOUR EYES
    IM JEALOUS WHY

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say you have a better face than eyes. Not saying the eyes are bad though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had ur eyes, so beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you look damn gorgeous :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks nice, good contrast with the black hair and those pretty eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• oh i remember you. gosh where have u been?

i haven't had experience but if u can try get into it, that'd b good. it's a VERY competitive industry though, so being accepted will be tough. if u keep the dream alive, anything is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like your eyes are an interesting "shade" of hazel. I've never seen eyes of that shading before. I don't know anything about being any sort of model, however, it definitely seems that you could be capable of doing eye modelling for a make-up company.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have extensive experience building model cars.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gorgeous eyes

0|0
    0|0