Why does every mirror show something different?

Your thoughts? Anyone else look good in some and bad in others?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the walmart mirros for your door. When you slant it, it can make a person look thinner.
    But my gym mirrors make me look amazing !!!
    until I go home and look at my mirror I want to cry :'( lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just in your head or sometimes it seems that way cause the lighting and the angling on the mirror.

• So what the one you looking amazing in, just go with that?

• No you can't rely on mirrors or camera selfies.

What Girls Said 2

• It always depends on lighting, the type of mirror, quality of it, etc. No one mirror is exactly the same. There are so many factors why. I've never really thought about it, it's like common sense to me xD

• The lighting effects how you look greatly. Since mirrors are in different places, you're going to look differently. Also! If a mirror is tilted a certain way you'll look skinnier and certain ways will make you look larger.

What Guys Said 2

• because it's impossible to manufacture two objects that are identical in flatness, squareness, opacity, reflective intensity, etc. etc. etc.

• I look best in wider mirrors. But horrible in narrow mirrors.

Plus I find a yellow light helps a lot, instead of those bright white light public bathroom lights.

• It's crazy it's like I'm a different person in each mirror