This is random but my phone just delted all my text messages and I'm screwed 😩 I really need them back what do I do? I have an iPhone 5s?

• Iphone
  • Messages
No prob 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• You're poll was random wtf do the choices mean? but your phone may be at max memory. Delete some pictures or music. Have you tried powering down?

• Lol I don't understand the whole poll thing... I've tried powering down but nothing changed 😔😔

• Thanks for the MHO❤️

• No prob 😉

What Guys Said 1

• 😧 whoa like what exactly happened

What Girls Said 1

• Don't you have a backup saved?

• What do you mean?

• Whenever you use itunes to put files (such as pics or music) onto your phone, most of the time a backup is also made of your phone. So if you connect it to itunes you should be able to check if you have any backups of your phone saved. This is basic stuff any iphone user should know...