Does it annoy you when poor people have 3 + kids and complain about not being able to feed them?

It's is really annoying. You work at McDonald's but you are irresponsible and have 4 kids, then complain that life is so hard and you can't feed them. I really want to punch these people in the face. They get in my nerves.

These same people expect the sucessful to pitch in and help them. Why should they make up for your irresponsible mistakes? Most of them made good choices and worked hard for their things. Why should they have to give them away to these stupid people?
I understand having a hard time then working hard and improving yourself but a lot of these people in welfare are lazy.
I am black. You may think I am a uncle tom, but I am slowly being pushed away from the democratic party because of this craziness.

I waited am waiting until I am finacially sound to reproduce. I am 30 and at that point. My fiance and I agree. We both now have great jobs and a nice home. We are ready. I see people like I described in the last few paragraphs and I secretly hate them and don't feel sorry for them at all.

Disregard the grammatical mistakes. I am typing this on my phone. It is a little fat fingered
I think it's selfish. The idea is to have the means to give your child the most opportunities. You want to be able to provide a healthy life and nurturing environment. Be able to Save for college. If you have multiple children JUST because you WANT them, knowing they will suffer, you are SELFISH. I understand a mishap, a condom breaking, however 5 to 7 mishaps just means YOU DONT CARE. I understand losing a job after having kids , but let's be honest, most people are poor when conceiving.
You are pretty much setting your child up for a hard life. I'd rather have 1 or 2 kids and give those children a good life than have 11 kids just because I want to. Smh. Some people are so selfish and irresponsible and don't think things through

Most Helpful Guy

• For people living on a minimal budget, sex is the cheapest fun available. And some BC can be expensive, guys can be assholes. Don't forget that 50% of ALL pregnancies in the US are unintented:

<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://www. guttmacher. org/grawww.guttmacher.org/.../...tended-Pregnancy-US.html/graphics/UP-piechart-1-rev2. png

More here: https://www. guttmacher. org/pubs/FB-Unintended-Pregnancy-US. html

Most Helpful Girl

• I kind of agree with you. I realize that sometimes it's not a choice. Sometimes people have good jobs, plan to have kids, then on person loses the job, the other is pregnant and can't work for whatever reason. And then they are in a bad place financially.

But I know what you mean. I have several people I know who don't work and keep having kids. It makes me so mad. Because I really want kids one day, but I can't find guys who want to have them with me. I have a good job, and I am a good person. But no one wants kids with me.

Yet the people I know don't have money for their kids and some of them have kids with multiple guys to get money from the government to pay for things.

The thing is though, they may have what they have now. But eventually they won't have much of a life. Where I am from, Canada, your child benefits drop each year as the child ages. So unless you keep having kids, eventually you won't be getting any assistance.

Life on welfare is not so great. They can't afford to go on trips or have nice things. Whereas I can. I can afford a place on my own, a new car and I can also go on trips. I feel very lucky for that. I just wish I could find a guy who wants to have a family with me.

What Guys Said 13

• 2|2
    • The point is why do stupid shit? Its annoying. I am tired of seeing some woman who can't take care of her kids crying. Then as the kids grow up they complain about how hard life is and how they never had opportunities because of their poverty. I just think to myself, most of the time it's your parents fault. They didn't care enough to wait until they had the resources to give you a good life. Kids are expensive and need to be in a nurturing environment. I am just tired of people making dumb decisions then blaming the world for their problems.

• Totally agree with you on this. Such people are idiots, who indulge in self-pity to obtain external assistance.

• No but what annoys me more is the people that put food prices so far out of reach just to get big feed backs and make the huge profits that the only people that are filthy rich live very well.. and it is the governments that do this.. those are the ones I hate more then the couple that have four kids.. people are entitled to have a family and some want many.. but their dreams are dashed because of the greed by the Governments

• All I can say is that I completely agree with you, people pay for their own mistakes, and if they lack the foresight to sufficiently prepare financially then that's all their own fault. It's a shame their kids also suffer from it, they don't deserve it; but their parents won't be able to handle more money anyways even if the rich literally throws it at them.

• No child should have to pay for a stupid parent's mistakes

• with our idiotic system the dumb morons get help to reproduce and the smart people pay for it so we have less of them

• My mum was financially stable and had three kids. Then she lost her job and it became difficult to feed us. Everyone didn't plan for it to be that way. Life happens. Would you hate her too for losing her job? Would you punch her in the face for it?

• Very good insight.
      I think from the outside looking in, people only see a woman walking around with a lot of children. They don't get that sometimes these things happen.

It's very different than a woman knowing her circumstance and continuing to reproduce.

• You are smart, they are not. But the government will trhow money at them and encourage their behavior. Sad really as the kids don't have much of a chance because the parents are not very smart.

• i dont surround myself with such people... thus i can't hear the complaints.

• No. Because it doesn't mean they were poor when they decided to have the kids.

They could have had money and something happen like being fired or an emergency that depleted their funds. Now they are taking any job to make it for their kids

• Usually the is not the case

• How else are we meant to produce the next generation of blue collar workers?

This is simply natural selection at work.

• Yeah definitely.

• I agree. The people that can afford kids either don't have any or have one while the people that can't keep churning them out.

• Tell it to your representative (REP) who wants to shut down Planned Parenthood and to get BC out of Obamacare.

• @jacquesvol That has nothing to do with anything. These types of things have been happening long before Planned Parenthood existed. If healthcare is provided by the rest of citizens, I don't know if leisure activity products such as birth control should be provided by them.
      I will write to my representative though. Maybe I can sell them on the idea of eugenics.

I don't know why you assume everyone wants to hear your two cents.

What Girls Said 11

• Well your kinda of right. I know to many people like. But the thing is my mother friends would never be able to afford college. They would basically have to save up forever to have kids. My mom had me when she was 23 years old. She said that even though she didn't have enough she was glad to have us because with us she would be misreable on her own for holiday and daily. Yes I understand where your coming from but some people also know that its not possible to have a good spouse and go to school and get a good job. I am sympathic its life. Now if we are talk about a 16 year old I would think its wrong because it she really doesn't have a job or anything of sort. She could have easily waited. Now everyone is lucky like us who get to go to school and get jobs. Sometimes i forget that I have a great opputitney to be in this country and be American. And have at least fiancial aid. My Parents want the best and I want to move my family cycle up for the next generation in my family. They wouldn't have to deal with the struggles.

• I agree with you.
    I got pregnant with my first and only child (as of now) at age 22.
    Although I was able to provide my kid with love, lots of toys, dedication, food, it was a struggle for me.
    I won't have another kid until after 30.
    I don't understand how people who know their situation sit there and continue to reproduce.
    It's a selfish decision.
    And some of them leash off of the government as if every one owes them something.
    It's a disgusting attitude to have.

• No one who has access to birth control should have babies they can't support. It's unfair to the babies, and it's unfair to society. I understand that in some parts of the world women are not in a position to do this, and rape is rampant; those poor souls obviously aren't to blame. But anyone on welfare likely has free health care, and they will gladly pay for you to get your tubes tied. So... no excuses.

• Lack of access to medical care and birth control due to poverty are indeed a problem. The cycle of poverty is very difficult for most to break out of, especially in the US, where doctors charge for every single piece of gauze they use.

• Birth control is FREE AT the health department

• You must not be from North America, where all prescription drugs are ridiculously expensive.

• no. what really annoys me is how ceos of major corporations make millions per year while their employees doing most of the work only make pennies. then have the nerve to criticize those not making much for complaining

• ever thought that they can't afford contraception either? and if you want to punch people for being poor you need to rethink your values

• The simplest contraception is abstinence. If they can't afford condoms, then regulate the number of times you have sex, or don't have vaginal sex at all.

And she wants to punch them not for being poor, but for lacking the common sense to have sufficient foresight not to make such an objectively stupid decision as to have 4 kids even though they can barely afford to feed themselves.

• @jacquesvol I find it funny how conservatives typically support everything that's in direct opposition with what would be considered an improvement for society; in this case essentially saying that "no, you don't get the authority to plan your kids, you're better off if it's unplanned and unintended because it helps build character"

• 41. media. tumblr. com/.../... k0reF61qjxjcno1_500. jpg
      ______________________________________________

• Wtf. A child is a life not a damn bank. You're not just going to abort or put for adoption.

• I've heard they do it for welfare benefits. Yeah it's stupid.

• A little, yes. But mostly it's the people who put their hand out and have all the new gadgets, name brand clothes, weed, cig and beer money, fast food, etc. I come from white trash area and so many people spend stupidly.

Or like, guy was whining about how he doesn't get a government benefit for working part time with no kids on tv last night. Why the hell was he only working PT, you know?

• You haven't taken a human studies class. poor people have more children and spend money on material things. And if your voting Bernie , just wait until you see how high he hikes up your taxes than you can definitely start Bitching about what people do with their lives.

• It's irresponsible, in my opinion.