It seems an odd thing to ask, but why do younger women assume they are attractive to older men?

Most Helpful Girl

• The type of guys who often actively chase only younger women are usually sort of superficial and flamboyant. Meaning they aren't all that hard to get the attention of and the compliments, gifts and such that they give are over the top. It's almost like a game where the real point is showing off, not really having a relationship. So I think it colors people's perception.

• I think the point i am trying to make is partly what you touch on by seeing female actions. I see younger women assume I would want them sexually/relationship for other more insecure older men have. or alternatively, older men wanting a 'young trophy'. But, more refined worldly women catch my eye in all regards

• People have a problem of painting everyone with the same brush. But of the girls were perceptive, they wouldn't be that type of vapid girl anyway.

• very true ma'am

What Girls Said 4

• I guess bc they are attractive to experience!

• because most older single men are dirty perverts? ;)

• Cos they know what they can offer between their legs.

• I don't
    I usually feel they see me as a kid. Haha

• I would never disrespect one by viewing them as a 'kid', rather i would respect them as a young adult

What Guys Said 2

• Younger women who 'assume' that they're attractive to older men, are usually on the lookout for sugar daddies.

• I think they get caught in their 'look' and forget most mature men want women of substance. This is not to say some younger women lack this but it is more apparent in mature women

• Yes, and also, younger women are quite stuck up and believe that their youth and looks can take them places, even if they have nothing else going for them.

• I bet a lot of girls that think that have gotten attention from older men 👴🏻

• Of course, but one or two does not mean 'all'.

• singing to my choir with that reply :)

• It's nice that someone else agrees :)