What is your religion and why?

Try to defend your religion doesn't matter which one against others.

Im reading it.. continue.. you are interesting.. all of you
I didn't suppose so many answers... continue pls.. I ll try to answer or react on all of you. If Ill have delay, forgive me please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im muslim but no single logical point exists to defend my religion beacuse its wild and patriarchal religion with hard rules and lots of forbids which limits life and stops you enjoy it. Women has lower status than men and must be one step behind always.

No sense to defend such a wild religion that makes your life hell.

• Thank you for comment. Sooner I was very respectfull, but after few years learning I must say thats right. I would like to say something opposite, but I can't. This is the best answer cos its truth and real.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm agnostic. Simply because one, there's no proof of there being some deity up in the sky. And two, I don't care about religion.

• I'm a Christian. "love your enemy" is one verse that makes me stick to Christianity forever.

• Christianity.
    Its how I was raised.

• family is muslim, support me finding my own religion so agnostic at the moment. islam seems a high contender for later in my life

• Thank you. and really I must appriciate your family in finding. Its very unusual ( I know what Im talking about)

• yeah, it makes me respect them even more and it's obvious their practice is the one i would want to follow rather than the intolerant versions

• No religion for me. Grew up in a moderately Christian household but I lost interest in religion about 10 years ago. Haven't been to a church service since then.

• This is interesting for me. Because I was like you years ago. Later I discovered way. simply-i lost interest in religion like kid, later I found it again.. and it helped to me.. better : saved my live in battle. ( Im ex - trooper)

• Ok, thank you. Its your joice to say what or nothing. Im not priest to try to turn you... bla. I found my way after really bloody times so I was interesting in your story. If you would like to talk about it more, let me know. If no, Im respecting everything of course.

• It's too complex and too personal to talk about or understand unless you know me. But me choosing not to be religious isn't unfounded. I'm also grateful that I live in a country where there is freedom of religion/non-religion.

• I am a LaVeyan Satanist, which is Atheistic Satanism (meaning that I do NOT worship Satan, rather, I see myself as a "deity"). The reason being is because previously I was simply an Atheist. Then I did a little more research into Satanism since I am fascinated by satanic and demonic things. LaVeyan Satanism best fits my personality and philosophy, hence why my philosophies changed.

• I study Jewish and Christian ideas but I would say I am not really Christian or Jewish.

• Buddhism. No need to defend

• I'm atheist...

• Im agnostic. My family is catholic ✌🏼️

• I'm christian, like all my family and It will never change

• I dont subscribe to any religion...

• Agnostic, because I do not like organized religion, but I am open to the thought of there possibly being a higher power.

• Nice.. Im pretty mix.. Catholic - Viking. Celtic..

• That's cool. My family is mixed; one side is Catholic the other side is Protestant.

What Guys Said 19

• The Church of Optimus Prime.

<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://mattcbr. files. wordpress. com/2008/02/optimusjesus. jchurchofprime. files. wordpress. com/.../vschart1. jpgs. jpg

All Hail the Matrix of Leadership.

https://churchofprime. files. wordpress. com/2009/04/vschart1. jpg

• I'm an atheist. I was raised in a Christian home and sent to a Christian school where we had to read the Bible from cover to cover each year. The more I read, the more I realized little of it made sense, and what I had really been taught those many years was simply the interpretations of others about what the Bible said. Even in Bible class, we were sometimes told our interpretation of the Bible wasn't right, even though we were simply quoting what our version said. Then it became obvious that many of the staff were just interpreting the Bible to push their world view. And it would vary from teacher to teacher. So if this inerrant, one true word of God can be interpreted differently, justified away, or outright ignored, what use was it? When I asked a teacher one day why the Bible had different versions if there was supposedly only one true word of God, I was sentenced to writing Bible verses. While I sat there writing, I started changing words to fit my interpretation, things that should have been picked up on, like "Thou shalt not kill, unless it's self defense, an act of war, or to defend the life of another" and no one said anything. So I knew then they didn't care, and when I started (on my own) investigating the historicity of the Bible, I was on the path to atheism. If I had the internet back then, that path would have been weeks, not years, long.

• Thank you. Well, if you will visit priest with your questions and doubts no internet is needed.

• I'm done talking to pastors and priests about their interpretations of a book which has been reinterpreted and mistranslated countless times. There's a reason I'm an atheist. It's because I do not believe in any gods. Why would I need to talk to a pastor or priest about that? I know what their general position is going to be. Been there, done that, not going to subject myself to it any more.

• Thank you for your opinion. Im respecting it even I disagree. But you answered and thank you for it. ( by the way.. if you dont want to talk with priest/s you can talk with professor of history..)

• You could say that what I believe is my religion. I don't believe that there could be some guy watching us from above and deciding our fates. But I don't deny that there never lived so called "God" whom looked different than humans and might have been mistakenly called Deity. I mean, go back in time when first humans lived and show them for example a lighter and they will think you control fire.
    In my opinion, all religion does is give a person hope, when he think there is none anymore, makes him happier and "simplifies" the understanding of life. But once you figure out how to deal with those problems yourself, there's no point in following any religion.

• No religion - Atheist
    Why?
    Because I have yet to see evidence of God's existence and detest dogmatic principles.

• I didn't see you naked and I believe you are man even i didn't see evidence of your penis... its same isn't it? Dogam is in every culture and every religion... to be atheist can satisfy you but can you imagine the moment of the death? Swith off? Turn off? And nothing...

• Im accepting your explanation of courseand Im adding only that existence of the God was proved million times include Jesus Christ which was living one in human body. I can say only that your life must be little bit empty. But its your choice. Good luck in the future.

• Please explain how one man mentioned only in 2 books, the Bible and Qu'ran is somehow proof of God.
      Those books were written a long time ago and cannot be verified.
      There is also the issue of rape. Mary didn't have a choice and was forcefully impregnated by a man she did not know. This man somehow also became her son.
      Islam makes it slightly less confusing by calling Jesus a prophet and not God's son.

By not having a belief in God it allows me to occupy my time with things that matter to me and lifts religious restrictions on me. I don't have to go to the synagogue every Saturday, I can eat whatever I want, I can have sex before marriage, and my penis remains intact.

So I'd say not believing in an all powerful menace that's always watching me actually lets me live my life.

• I have no religion but http://i60.tinypic.com/258ccwo.jpg

• I don't have a religion.

I have a relationship with God.

• I am a Christian, I believe in Jesus Christ our savior and in his father Jehovah, however I don't believe in the church.

• Agnostic. Science provides considerable evidence against most religious scripts. But I'm open minded, I believe in what provides the most compelling argument.

• Catholic on both sides of the family being both Italian and Irish. Downside are the pedophile priests who bring down the religion. Upside is repenting for past sins. Still haven't mastered the whole sit, stand , kneel thing though.

• Dudeism. While I don't drink white russians or smoke weed I do find peace in saying "fuck it, lets go bowling" or fishing is more of the case for me. Just take it easy , man.

• Atheist cause i have never seen any proof in god

• Yes I know this opinion. This is classic answer of atheist. Anyway thank you.

• Muslim , why because that's the truth I found layer on in my life I was agnostic 4 years ago

• I believe in GOD
    I believe in the bible
    I can say I'm christian but I feel like im my own separate thing

• I was baptized in the Catholic Church, and I will die as a part of the Catholic Church.

• Was baptized catholic
    Now I'm not
    I'm spiritual but not religious

• I'm the only Nihilist on this site

• Raised Muslim and switched for to Protestant Christianity a few years ago

• I like freedom more.

• My own religion, I crafted it myself. I called it common sense.