Do you ever get/feel sick after eating junk foods?

I just bought a bag of Doritos and not even a fourth into the bag, I feel sick and can't eat them anymore. I mean, I still like them; I'm looking at the bag, sad, cuz I wanna eat them but I can cuz they make me sick. #thestruggle. I used to be able to eat junk foods all day err day... I don't know what happened. 😢 Does eating junk foods make anyone else feel sick?

• junk foods always makes me feel sick.
  • they sometimes make me feel sick.
  • health nut, don't eat junk foods.
  • no, they never make me feel sick, junk food all day err day
  • no, they don't make me sick but i dont eat them anyways.
  • other (but what?)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't obsess over junk food, but like it a lot in certain places. (🍕>🍱)
    I likely have it at least a few days per week, but just about never more than twice a day. We want to be pretty healthy when possible. (🍎>🍔)
    Also, it never makes me feel sick. However I feel it would be more likely to the more constantly I had it.

Most Helpful Girl

• As you age, your body has a different tolerance for what you put in it. Junk food and my stomach just don't get along any more. That's the body telling you it's time to make some changes. If you don't listen to it, expect to get sick or face some consequences. Unfortunate, but it happens.

• I figured. I'm devastated though. Late night taco bell runs, rip. 😭

What Guys Said 8

• Junk food in more than an occasional indulgence, makes my stomach hurt and my body feels sluggish.

I had an 8oz package of Haribo gummy bears yesterday and didn't feel so great afterwards. :-P

• stream1. gifsoup. com/.../pikachu-chilling-o. gif
    I'm chilling, eat anything and don't get fat!

Love junk food!

• Depends how healthy you eat. For example if you stay off salt and sugar for a while you can taste in the smallest quantities when you go off diet.

• Well I'm definitely not healthy at all haha, I eat whatever, whenever. But I know what you're talking about; I know some hardcore vegans that even the smell of meat can set them off. But I'm not sure what my sensitivity is to Doritos... its making me sad lol.

• For some bizzare reason I can't eat bananas since it gives me headaches and that's what it's supposed to help you with when you eat it!

• Any and everyone of those overpriced no-named brands snacks from the gas station

• Realtalk though that shit has a tylenol-like after taste

• You talk like you didn't learn your lesson the first few times you ate them and kept going back for more.

• "aye, sugar is sugar" <- was how I was thinking smh

• Microwave noodles (Well, microwave food in general) make me feel sick, but I like most of the other junk foods.

• Haven't had junk food in over 6mos... feelin good

• I think it works da other way round to me... last time I was kinda sick I ate 2 big burgers and I was fine 1 hour later... well anyway I don't think Doritos themselves made u sick... it was dat particular bag of Doritos dat made u sick I guess...

• Probably. Because I actually do the same thing - whenever I get a cold or just feel lousy and weak, I eat a burger or some steak and feel better after lol. I'm just sad about these Doritos, cuz i really wanted to eat them. 😂

• Oh never mind... u can always buy a new bag right?

• If I eat too much sugar yeah, but not from doritos. If I eat loads of chocolate I feel a bit sick

• Same with me. I'm not too fond of sweets and I abhor chocolate. Unless it's like chocolate malt shakes, cuz those are good.

• I love chocolate, I eat loads of it, just if I overdo it I feel sick

What Girls Said 8

• All greasy foods make me feel really sick, like I get serious stomach cramps and shit, I think because my body isn't used to greasy stuff at all because I never have it because I hate the taste, so most junk foods are a big no no for me and I don't miss not eating them either.

• they sometimes make me feel sick.

• If I've been eating really healthy for a while and then indulge in sweets it does make me sick. If not, then it doesn't make me feel anything except for fat.

• The few times I give in and go to McDonalds's I am sick the rest of the day :(

• Sick? No. It does make me feel kinda gross/lazy though.

• if its something fried, definitely everytime. too much sugar, maybe.

• Yes, most of the time 😰 That's why I love to cook 😍

• Yes. I haven't had junk food in years, but when I ate some (like maybe a few times a month) I'd feel really sick for about two days. I eat healthy now and feel much better.