I'm hoping to buy a muscle car one day, any suggestions?

One day I'd like to save up enough extra money to buy a muscle car. I've always loved them, I'm just hoping to get some ideas. I love the look of the 69' camaro but I'd be happy to hear any ideas you might have. Trying to find something that'd suit me, thanks for any ideas!

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll be saving a while if you want a 69 Camaro. Impalas, Beaumonts, Fairlanes, Galaxies, Monacos, just to name a few, are nice cars for 1/4 the price.
    Dont get a muscle car as your only car. They are very expensive to run- constant maintenance and lousy mileage mainly.
    And remember the golden rule- "Cheap, reliable, fast- pick any two"

• Thanks for the suggestions, and yea you're right about the Camaro lol that's kinda the reason I was hoping to get some more suggestions, so thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• New or antique? A 1970 Chevelle SS with the LS6 package had 450hp under the hood. Might be hard to get one with the LS6 option, but the standard 454 put out 350hp I believe.

If new, a V6 Camaro stick shift convertible would be my choice. A convertible with good gas mileage and around 300hp. I'd even upgrade to the aftermarket suspension kit for better handling for another $2K.

• I'd probably go with an older generation, growing up my dad always had older generation camaros, novas or chevelles. Always loved em, though I do like some of the newer cars like the camaro.

• You should ask him to give you one as a B-day gift. Maybe fix a wreck that's affordable.

• That'd be pretty awesome if he would. I just think it'd be awesome to have one someday.

• I drove a hellcat before.. Was very badass.

• Don't, muscle cars are shit. Buy a Tesla.

What Girls Said 0