Do guys get it when girls have cellulite and stretch marks?

i'm a thick girl and I don't know if guys understand that girls with curves have chubby stomachs and cellulite ridden legs and butts. i mean i've got a NICE ass and boobs, but they have cellulite and dimples. i'm afraid to show my boyfriend and even too afraid to buy a bikini. help :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, guys "get it".

What you should know is this:

Women are massively more critical of themselves than ANY man will ever be.

Your boyfriend already knows you have some cellulite.
    He also isn't bothered by it.

Let go of your worries. You have no need of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think a lot of guys will notice/care. Guys are often not that detailed about bodies and don't worry, a lot of girls have stretch marks. Even skinny girls. I've always been quite skinny but still have stretch marks on my hips and boobs, because they grew too fast in puberty. Can happen to anyone.

What Guys Said 4

• so... lose some weight. Guys don't worry about that part too much. I wouldn't let it get to you:)
    If you want you can start losing weight now and get it done with soon

• shallow pricks won't but who cares what they think? many people will accept you as you are. surround yourself with those kind of people

• Well i think you should talk to boyfriend about it and see what he says if he's ok with it then go buy a bikini.

• I bet you don't look as bad as you think you do.

What Girls Said 1

• I have never seen a body type that doesn't look good. I can understand being curvy while I am a very slim girl. I almost wish I was curvy.