What do you do when you're depressed?

I think it hit me today. I'm depressed and aggravated. I hate my city, I have no friends, my family lives far away, life is just passing me by. I never see my husband-he works a lot and has been an a-hole lately. Sometimes I just feel like running far, far away. I feel really numb, like I just don't care anymore. I know I shouldn't. I do love my husband but I HATE this city. It's just too hot. I'm over it.

just had to rant. But what do you do when you feel hopeless and depressed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Snort some Special K and listen to Across the Universe by The Beatles.

note: #iamnotarolemodel

Most Helpful Girl

• I take a few moments out of my day to remind myself that there is good in the world, there is good in MY world. The littlest things in life are some of the best things. There is ALWAYS a positive to every situation you just have to look for it.

I find that going outside for walks clears my head and it's also nice to get away.

by the way I think there's an app now just like tinder where you can make friends :p Maybe they can join you on these walks :p

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I read. it calms me down whenever im upset. it helps me sleep. helps me find hope when there is none.

• Play sad music : /