Are Green Apples Or Red Apples Better?

To me red apples just arnt as good as green ones... which is weird because all my life i used to hate green apples and love red apples, but one day i woke up and ate a green apple and loved it, and started hating red apples.

• Green
  • Red
  • Neither Apples Taste Like Shit
Im eating a green apple right now, And i can indeed confirm that green apples are better

Most Helpful Guy

• Green apples aren't even commonly available in my country. :(

• Oh my god that is terrible.

• Not really, because next month I would be moving permanently to the country where you stay. So I can still have green apples! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Red apples are the best!

What Guys Said 4

• I go crazy for green apples.

I love anything sour.

• It depends on the type of red apple. Some red apples are the best. Some types of red apples are awful and the greens are better than those. I'd say the green apple is average while red is either really good or really bad.

• I love red apples...
    @apple24 can answer better...

• Whichever ones don't have worms in them like the ones I had in my back yard growing up.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on your liking, Green apples are more sour, Red are more erm... mushy? If you like sour apples go for green, If you like more sweetness to it get gala or something along those lines, The best apples are not red but are a mix of orange green and red, The feel of it will determine it. I know this because I sister worked at a grocery store at the produce section. Was the produce manager :)

• Both can be delicious.

• The red ones. Green ones are too sour for me.

• I prefer red apples.

• Green. :)