Are you a flirty person?

I have never been very flirty until now. I dont know why but lately I've been extremely flirty with everyone. Both guys and girls.

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i am lol, but when I'm with someone i love i cut back on that a fair bit.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a great guy, don't be the next manwhore
    I don't flitring with others, instead I compliment to the others.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm like that too, it's frustrating because people assume you like them when you don't haha. I don't know why I do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I am extremely flirty with guys. I just have a naturally outgoing and forward personality and that transforms into flirting especially since I have a job in sales

0|0
    0|0
  • It may just be the people your hanging around. After talking a lot to a crush of mine whom I have liked for 4-5 years (he flirts with everyone and doesn't want to date anyone due to that fact) I started to be flirtatious to everyone also. It could be because of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I used to be a bit before. Now I also have boyfriend, so that's probably the main reason why I changed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can be very flirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guilty lol just ask any guy I've talked to on her I've at least flirt with them once and sometimes I don't mean toπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ poor @joeman1252 for putting up with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about flirty but I am affectionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm high heh

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually compliment guys, but sometimes I can be subtlety flirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I'm loyal I don't flirt with other guy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Naw not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I reckon I am the most unflirty person in the universe

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh sometimes. I'm usually pretty reserved. I think I can come off cold to some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah seems that way but not in general just with my partner or someone I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I am a natural flirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you consider awkwardly smiling laughing at everything they say or just staring at them because you don't know what else to do "flirty", then I'm great at it! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I am generally a tease to be around. Some would call me flirty, others douchey.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't know what flirting means 🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • Im getting more flirty as well, it started last week ago. I'm never flirty but I'm getting this happy vibe for some reason, maybe cuz its almost valentines day.

0|0
    0|0