Do you believe Aliens are real?

Not as in illiegal immigrants

• Yes I do
  • No of course they are not real
  • I am not sure

Most Helpful Girl

• They are so many galaxies we would be foolish to think we are the only species and creatures in the entire milkyway Galaxy

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's put it this way:
    Our solar system has 9 planets (as of right now ;-)). There are an estimated 300-400 billion stars in our galaxy, the milky way. Not all of these stars have planets like our star does but there are a rough total of 150 billions planets out there - in our galaxy alone. Now, unfortunately it is not possible with current technology to know how big exactly our whole universe is. The reason for this is that at the edges of our universe, space is expanding so fast that the light from these extremely remote places has not reached earth yet. However, scientists have made an attempt at calculating how many galaxies there are in the KNOWN and observable part of our universe. The number is 100 billion. Of course some of these galaxies might be smaller than our but we already know that there are also much, much larger ones (in fact, at the moment it looks as though our milky way is a relatively small galaxy compared to other). If we assume that other galaxies have at least the same amount of planets as our galaxy does, we have a rough estimate of 150 billion times 100 billion planets in our universe. That gives us this number:
    150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. To put that in a context that is better to understand and imagine: there are more planets in our universe than all the grains of sand on all the beaches of our whole earth combined.
    It is thus very, very likely that life exists outside of our solar system. Statistically, it seems almost impossible that we're the only life forms in the whole universe. And the chance of alien life existing becomes even bigger as we are getting to know more and more things about our own world. For example until recently, researchers believed that life needs "comfortable" conditions such as temperatures that are not too hot and not too cold. But then they found bacteria and other small life forms living in very extreme conditions, such as on the walls of under-water volcanoes, where temperatures reach 400 or 500 degrees celsius. They also found small snails living in complete darkness and very cold temperatures in a large cave in South America. And perhaps the most remarkable thing about these snails is that they are not eating organic materials but they are feeding off the rock they live on (they are able to turn the minerals from the rock into nutrition).
    So when we take these life forms also into account, I'd say life must exist outside of our solar system.

What Girls Said 9

• Someone has to! Right?

• Of course they exist. But have they visited this planet? No

• Have you ever heard of the incident in Rosewell Newmexico in 1946?

• Almost every ancient cultures say aliens have been coming here for a long time.

• That was Doctor Zoidberg and Bender's ass

• I dont think we are the only living creatures in the universe. Our universe is so big, its impossible to be the only ones here.

• Not really, but I'm open to possibilities.

• 100% believer. ✌👽

• I wouldn't say a 100% but there has got to be some other living creature in this universe.

• The indigenous people used to communicate with them... no surprise there

• Yes, I do think they are real.

• haha i knew people believed

What Guys Said 17

• Yes, but that doesn't mean they're super advanced, have spaceships and shit, they can be like that, who knows, but they can also just be bacteria.

What I'm sure of is that there's life out there. The Universe is way too big for just one planet to have life.

• I am sure they exist somewhere in space. I don't believe they have ever visited earth though.

• lol, not as in illegal immigrants. Nice one.

I can't say for sure whether or not aliens do exist but there is a good probability that they do given that there are so many other planets - it's unlikely that all life in the universe is on earth. Several other people have made similar comments.

• I'm watching aliens vs predators right now

• Certainly, extraterrestrials exist; the mathematics pretty much bears that out. However, as far as extraterrestrials visiting us in UFOs, my question is "What's the point? ETs coming to Earth has got to be for them like people going to New Jersey. Yeah, it's there, but I'd rather be somewhere else."

• Not really. Not as Hollywood or sci-fi has pictured them lol

But technically yes there are aliens as there are worms and microbes living in near by planets. There could be other sort of lifeforms in farther planets/galaxies.

• Yes, probability practically dictates that Aliens do exist. If the universe and time are infinite, then there is absolutely no way that what happened on earth only ever happened once in infinite time and space

• Yes of course. One incident that sticks to my belief: Rosewell. Have you heard of the Majestic 12 documents?

• I just told a girl about that on this comment section lol yes I have.

• No but I had a 6th grade teacher who was convinced they landed in his back yard.

• To much evidence from ancient times until now

• They are more real to me then the fake people that lie to all of us to get voted into office... then say.. No I did not say that once they are in.. bet the aliens are way nicer as well

• Somewhere 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets that we can see, there's gotta be aliens.

• Quite likely. There are over a 100 million galaxies, so it's very possible for similar conditions as ours to exist in another planet, somewhere. Aliens as in depicted by Hollywood movies, probably not.

• @MissNowHere 👈 I found one 😂😂😂and it's really cute, and lovely, unlike ruthless humans like me..

• yes, but i don't believe any have been here before

• I talk to them daily... on Gag... some of them are so cool.

• It's common sense... universe's endless... so it's only rational dat life exists in other planets...