What do you eat for breakfast?

I usually eat porridge.
1 dL oats, 1dL almond flower/grounded almond, 2 dL milk and loads of salt!

I usually put more salt on top of it!

How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I stay at home, I usually don't eat any breakfast. When I have to go out, for example when I have to go to university, I usually buy a croissant on my way. Croissants are our national breakfast dish/pastry in my country. We don't have donuts and nobody would eat things like eggs and bacon for breakfast on a regular day but everyone loves croissants and they also tend to be better than in other countries (at least in my experience). And the best part about it is that you can literally get them at every corner. You can either buy them from a local bakery but then they're pretty expensive or you can buy them from a big retail store where they're still good but less expensive. On my way from home to Uni I pass three bakeries and about 3-4 branches of big retail stores, so there's plenty of opportunities to buy myself one or two croissants :-).

Most Helpful Girl

• It just depends on the day. Sometimes I'll have like ham and eggs or a dutch baby and other times I'll make pancakes. I do try to go for something protein heavy though. Today I made white chocolate cinnamon pancakes! They were super tasty!

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on how lazy I am.
    I would usually have cereal to start off my day if I wake up early. I have hot chocolate, if I wake up in the late morning and I don't eat anything if I wake up after 12.

• Pancakes or breakfast burritos

• I eat dinner for breakfast! I hate most breakfast food, haha.

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes nothing. I'm not good at eating in the morning. I just ate some cruesli with some skinny yoghurt.

• Depending on the day, either:
    -Tea
    -Banana Milkshake the weekend.
    - Nothing

• I usually eat fried rice, coffee, eggs, bacon and fruit.
    A vegetable chicken sandwich if I'm in a rush.

• Strawberry and kale smoothie with some scrambled eggs