Do you think men and women should be equal?

I do believe it. Women can do anything a man can do too.
Women can go to army, women can rule a country, women can earn their own money etc.

Soo do you think women and men should be equal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Equality means equal opportunity, equal rights, AND equal RESPONSIBILITIES and ACCOUNTABILITY. The last two are what people tend to leave out. A lot.

What Guys Said 27

• That's not true.

As woman cannot do anything a man can do. We have more strength, stamina.

We ARE different. Our minds ARE different.

You are saying a 1 ounce glass is equal to a two ounce glass. It's not they're different. Take emotions out of it and look at it logically.

• In practice, no.

Because every individual is not treated the same or valued the same, they might all have the same basic rights in progressive countries, but on an individual level people do not contribute on the same level and are not able to do the same things as everybody else. Some people are just "better" than others, as harsh as that may sound. In the western world, you are considered of lesser value in the eyes of many if you are not white, especially in the eyes of women when they want a partner. So i dont see why you expect women and men to be considered equal when we are so different and good at different things.

In all honesty while there are many exceptional women and many male idiots, overall as a whole i must say its pretty obvious that men are generally superior to women, mostly based on physical strength, but also because of how our brain is wired differently and is more logical on average. Equal opportunity does not mean equal ability.

• Men and women can never and will never be equal, we were created differently with different tasks in mind, our bodies are created different as well as our minds. There are some thing that women just are not capable of doing.

For instance women being allowed in our special forces I don't agree with that and think that units like Delta Force, Seals, Green Berets are no place for women. I have doubts that most if any of them will adequately be able to do the job either physically or mentally if put into units like that. And if the training is modified to accommodate women then the standard of their training and what makes them the best will be gone and people will die as well as cause many problems

Some things you are just not meant to be part of, there are also jobs like mining which in general is not suited for women either, it's dirty, physically exhausting and dangerous.

Men were designed for the more physical jobs and areas of life and women for the more mental areas of life. We each have our skillets learn and realize that we are different for a reason.

• Yes for sure it should be that way.. a women can do pretty much anything a man can do.. some even do it better.. look at giving birth.. women do not really get the recognition for that that they should... all women carry the child for at least nine months.. and go through all the things to keep her healthy as well as the baby.

Some Men in the world do not pay to much attention to that part.. except for taking the 30 minutes or so to make him or her.. then when all is said and done they are there to say nine or so months later.. awe so cute.. but I am not changing his or her diapers.. that is the womens job.. so for sure women should be as equal.. or more

• Men and women are already equal. Neither is better or more important than the other. Thanks to an evil doctrine called feminism however, women don't seem to think they have equal rights, yet get rights and privileges men don't in western society. There needs to be a movement for men to have equal rights and fair treatment.

• We should try to judge them as equal, and give them equal opportunity..
    But they will never be equal, natural decided us not to be equal,
    Man are hunters.
    Women are nurturee.

Man can fight defend and hunt, but can not take care of kids or nurture them or take care of other stuff nicely as women can.
    While women cannot fight or hunt or defend as effectively unless they train..

Each of us is gifted with instincts! Like when you see a kid s, you find it cute and start trying to cheer it up, it's your motherly nature... You automatically step forward.
    And when we see, any mess which requires manly strength, we automatically step forward to help, like a stuck wheel of car.. Or lifting stuffs.. Cause we have a hunters muscular design...
    We are like 2 side of coins different, but equally important, if one side is absent or on both side there is same imprint then that coin has no value, it's just like a metal washer.

• I believe in equal opportunities. Yes.

• Not equal, but fair. Men and women are different and that is just objective biology, evolution, and chemistry. Ontologically they are equal as they're both human beings with equal dignity. But physically they are not equal, and they are not the same. I want a fair world where both men and women can succeed and be the best that they can be, but this will only come when we finally admit that men and women are NOT equal, because fairness is not synonymous with equality and oftentimes the latter is a hindrance toward the former.

• Women should definitely have equal opportunity and this is a key concept for equality in my opinion, because feminists tend to think something is sexist to women like the company environment because there aren't that many women CEO's and they'd like to make it easier for women to get into businesses same with the army the tests are easier for women so they can boost up the numbers and not look sexist. Although women have just enough chance to succeed these days as men, they both have the chance of being what they want. I think most people to basically everyone would agree that there should be equal opportunity.

• Yes, I do believe women can have equal rights. I don't believe in equal physical abilities though.

"Women can go to army" I disagree with this but that depends on what you mean. I don't mind girls in the army but I wouldn't want a girl in combat role. Not because they're girls but because the standards are lower. A girl and a guy with the same standards is cool with me but I don't want to be wounded with a light-weight girl next to me because how the hell is she going to drag me to safety? But a heavy weight dude will be much more able to do so.

• Duh, all men are created equal, (men as in mankind (human)) Women are equal to men, but it's biology that men are suited for certain jobs just as women are suited for better jobs, men naturally suited for manual things, Women for more intellectual smart things. It's biology. Men are made to be the heavy lifters, women are made to do the stuff that needs a brain, I'm NOT saying, that men should work in the fields and women should sew, but it's a fact men are suited for things women aren't, deal with it people.

• Yep, they should be given equal opportunity. In the west its pretty much implemented im many cases but in many countries thats isn't the case.

• Yeah of course. But women can go in the army, can rule a country, etc. Who's stopping them? Nobody
    And men and women are physically different, the are some thing that women just are not capable of doing.

• Like what?😝

• Many military and policing roles, things that required size and strength. The average man is stronger than probably 80-90% of women.

• "Women can do anything a man can do too. "
    No, women can never outperform men in strength, wisdom and speed. There are exceptions however.

I'd like women to see carrying testicles and seed and impregnant many other women and bring forth many children as she want.

Women who join infantry army are easily to get killed, since women are weak. Women cannot rule a country, they go easily astray.

Stop believing in jokes kid.

• We are not equal, and shouldn't be..

• Why not?

• @BiscuitesSwag Because women "can get pregnant and all of that". Lol wow

• Yes, I have seen that excuse.

• yes.

• Very much so! Go, ladies! 😄

• That's cute.

• Frankly, I don't care if women do everything. Let them. See how that works out

• Yes I do believe in equality...

• Yes they should.

• No so far the results haven't been favourable to society and culture.

• Yeah women can do it just kill us all and control the world by your selves

• Yeah aren't we always been?

• Yeah, no more separate basketball leagues and such

• Yes I do. Now it's time for women to stop whining about it and step up. Pay for your own shit, put in equal effort in dating, make marrage a better deal for men, do half the hard physical shit and shoulder half the responsibility in life. Women wanted equality so now they can join us men in the cutthroat world. I don't get why woman think being treated equally will mean things will somehow get easier. Actually things will get much harder for women. As it should be.

• The oppression of men needs to stop. Society needs to stop discriminating against us based on our sex.

As of now we are second class citizens by law and social standards.

What Girls Said 5

• We are equal but people need to realize that. Let men and women be whoever they want to be and forget about gender roles.

• Yeah! :D But I still want the guys to row the boat or push the car :p

• Definitely

• Of course. It's not because we have a different chromosome that we aren't equal. All the machos out there saying we shouldn't be equal are using arguments with the same intelligence level as white people during segregation when they thought black people couldn't be equal to them (like biological arguments.) We have the same brain, so we can have the same jobs. The only slight difference I will accept is in physical duties. Yes, women aren't as strong as men, because, well, testosterone. What is not okay, however, are feminazis who don't understand the meaning of feminism and make us look like we want to be superior. We don't want to rule the world, we want to be equal to men.

• Of course. And non binary people too. I don't think gender roles should exist.