Guys, Should I tell him?

I have started to fall in love with the guy I consider to be my second best friend in the world and we live hours away from each other not to mention I'm married ( that complicated ) and he said he doesn't believe in love but hopes its real. Should I just tell him how I feel? I don't want lose him as a friend.

1

What Guys Said 1

• This is exactly why I advocate against men and women who are married, maintaining friendships with members of the opposite sex. My sympathies to your husband!

• My husband has a girl friend and had a affair with a girl under 18 when I said it was complicated I was serious I'm not a women who would ever cheat on her husband the fact that remains is that I am legally still married.

• In that case, my sympathies to you both. I've learned there are two sides to every story, then there's the truth.