Mustang or BMW?

Mustang are advertising in UK currently, seem a snip at 36k compared to BMW equivalent power at much more cost.. which would you buy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the BMW.
    The modern Mustangs are too racy/sporty looking.
    But the 1960 Mustangs are lit af and i'd totally prefer the older Mustang over the BMW (Older card are literally the best, same with older music.) I want to be taken back to the 70's or 80's. God please.
    upload. wikimedia. org/.../... back_(15595256971). jpg

• Yep. That's the dream car right there. I'd just drive around listening classic rock.

• Oh hell yes. 👌🏻 Bring me with you lmao.

Most Helpful Guy

• BMW's have shit reliability. I know 2 people that have had nothing but expensive problems with their BMW and also 1 guy that had a BMW motorbike that had problems as well. BMW is on the world's list of the most unreliable cars you can buy. Studies have shown this. Actually studies have shown German cars the world's most unreliable.

• yes, its a funny one... by far biggest sellers in Uk and biggest reputation.. i had an audi A3 as a company car.. verdict.. utter crap.. it broke down all the time, as did my bosses A4 which was new... oh well...

• All German cars seem to be like this. People are sucked in by the "it's, German it must be reliable." That is anything but true when it comes to German cars.

• Thanks for MHA.

What Girls Said 3

• Dang both my dream cars!! But I'd go for a Pearl BMW M3 Coupe with the black vinyl rooftop ANYDAY!!

• BMW.

• BMW.

What Guys Said 6

• BMW, though I'm in the USA so Mustangs are everywhere. BMW's are too, but they're so much nicer than the Mustang.
    If the 'stang isn't too common over there it might be cool to have that though, 'cause I'm sure Bimmer's are everywhere over there too...

• BWM's are most common car on UK roads, Mustangs extremely rare

• Yeah, I figured...
      BMW's aren't uncommon here by any stretch, but they seem classier, more sophisticated, and I hear they handle like a go-kart.
      Mustang's are a dime a dozen, same with Corvettes, Camaros, Challengers, Chargers...

Go for the Mustang, there's a huge aftermarket for them so getting replacement parts and upgrades will be easy and relatively inexpensive, even though you'll have to ship the parts overseas.
      They're nice cars and the new ones are supposedly very good, they're just so common around here that they're no longer special.
      I had a 1998 Cobra and it was a great car, I don't know much about the "retro" era mustangs though (05+)

• Can you afford the fuel for a Mustang? And all the jibes from the numerous twats who'll come out of the woodwork to make comments about how you have a huge gas-guzzling American car that 'can't go around bends' and has 'no suspension' and will tell you you should have bought a Jag or Lotus or something?

If the answer to both is yes, do it. BMWs are for sales reps who never leave lane 3.

• Mustang

• BMW for sure. Can you even get a Mustang with right-hand drive? I have a feeling these American muscle cars are all show and no go.

• 1970 Mustang.

• Beamer