Do you ever get mistaken for a younger age?

I will be 25 in tomorrow, and people thought I was turning 21...

0|0
18|26

Most Helpful Guy

• people I study with usually think I'm a bit younger... but I guess that's mostly because I studied something else before and am older than the average and not because of my looks lol

when I was younger, like 16 or so people thought I'm older because of my height and I kept a small beard

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been mistaking for younger. When I was fifteen someone told me that I looked 12. The most recent mistake was probably about 2 months ago when this sales person thought that I was 18. And I'm in my 20s

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Yes, Women think I am about 5 or 6 years younger than my real age. I think I even had a woman think I was about 10 years younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite often I do. I few years ago a woman carded me at a restaurant, and I said are you serious? She said "sorry I have to!" I told her I could kiss her at that moment, she replied "You have to buy me a drink after work first!"

I was kind of awestruck LOL She was really hot, but in her early 20's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. People tend to guess correctly. I would be fine if others thought I looked somewhat younger or older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you got me. People think I'm 46 all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite frequently. Many guys my age have some gray hair. I don't and I still have a full head of hair. People often think I'm about 5-10 years younger than I actually am. But when I was in my early 20's and doing software support over the phone, it was the opposite. People thought I was in my 30's or 40's. They were very surprised if I had to go to their office to work on their computers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, people tend to guess older... unless I shave 🤓

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some people guess me 10 years younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. It's never happened. *sigh*

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't say a specific age they think I am, but they're often surprised that I'm 35. And people often think my younger brother is older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • People think my two older sisters are younger than me. I remember going to a cinema with one of them once, and THEY got stopped to have their age checked while I wasn't even given a look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... not really. If anything, I look a little older than I actually am. In fact, some people thought I was 21 when I was 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually get mistaken for being in my 20's.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time , people say I look 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to when I was like 15 or something. Now they often think I'm older, FML, ha ha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, I'm 19 and regularly mistaken for being 25-30

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah people say I look older.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i get that quite a lot then again looking after yourself helps : )

0|0
    0|0
  • few times.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time... I'm a stud!

0|0
    0|0
  • LoL, it's the opposite for me. Everyone thinks I'm 6-9 years older than I actually am. I've been that way through out my life, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm 24 and I often pass as 18-21... dat's good I guess hahahaha... it's da way I behave as well... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • With facial hair... nope. When I'm clean shaved people think I'm 16 and I actually look like myself from 7 years ago. I'm 23.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. When I go to strip clubs or bars or clubs... people often tell me I look too young to be in there... and I am 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah baby face lyfe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I always get mistaken for 15 or 16 years old. One time, my grandma thought that I was 17...

1|1
    0|0
  • I get mistaken for older, but once I was told that I look like a 13 years old with enourmous boobs if that counts. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I still get carded for R-rated movies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Multiple times people have assumed my sister is older than me. She's 20. So, I'm assuming they guess I'm 18 or 19 lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, people usually think that I'm older than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally people seem to think I am older not younger but the other day I was with my friend and these guys thought we were 14 years old. We are 19 almost 20.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get carded all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • people my age or much older never question my age, but people younger than me or in their late 20s/30s think im younger. i look my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • im 21 and i look under the age of 18, it's annoying especially when you travel alone.. they're like where are ur parents? >:(

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time -_____- people think I'm 17 or 18. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But not very young. Just 1-2 years younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • People think I'm about 16

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess all the time!! I get pretty annoyed haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, they assume I am around 14-16

0|0
    0|0
  • Err, not really 😅 Most people think I look my age, some think I'm a bit older sometimes though 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah with glasses people think i'm 14

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, way too many people always seem surprised to find out that I'm in my mid-20s... one guy who was hitting on me recently seemed relieved to find out my age, I think he must have thought I was a lot younger.

0|0
    0|0