If you could ask someone ONE question and they had to answer truthfully, who and what would you ask?

I would ask the boy I have a crush on about his feelings for me haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would ask you "why don't you go ask your crush?"
    Even though I may already know the answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask my professor the answers to the mid term or exams.

What Guys Said 8

• Ex prez bush, how can we re-collect the greatest amount of money that you and your associates stole or misappropriated from the American people.

• There is someone being weird with me and would ask them why as I can't recall doing anything to them.

• I would ask my parents whether they feel I have grown up to be a good son in their eyes.

I would also ask my daughter whether she thinks I am a good dad and where I could improve.

• bernie sanders - are you really trying to ruin the greatest country on earth? or are you just that stupid?

• my soon to be ex wife.
    have you ever loved me? and if we went back in time would you still do what you have done to me?

• I would ask my parents what they hate about me the most that way I could change it in order to gain their total approval.

• Hmm I don't know /:

• I would ask my girlfriend why won't she give me a bj

What Girls Said 2

• yeah id do the same thing lol.
    or id ask God who my husband is :P

• I would ask my little brother if he really hates me.