A lot of people think im dumb, why?

A lot of people think im dumb because i help a lot of people financially, the reason i do this is because i can't stand seeing people in pain. like help the homeless and the poor pay bills etc... Im not going to stop doing this, i just want to know how to avoid negative people there all over the place lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably think you're being too loose with your money and too trusting of people. It breaks my heart to see the homeless on the street and I do believe in helping the poor, however there is a harsh reality when it comes to things like this and the fact of the matter is, a lot of homeless people are that way due to their life choices and a lot of them are addicted to drugs and alcohol. Giving money to a homeless person might mean feeding their habit and that honestly would make me feel worse than providing them with what they need. There's nothing wrong with having a big heart such as yours but do not be naive to people's cruelty. I've heard stories from adults in my life tell me about people who'll pretend to be homeless to scam people out of their money. There's homeless people who rob and rape others. I'd say if you want to help them the best thing you can do is provide them with food and clothes instead of money, at least not large amounts of it. You could volunteer at homeless shelters and do work at soup kitchens. There are a lot of ways you could assist without the other negative factors being involved.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not dumb you are caring. However you must learn when to care and when not to my man. That will be the deciding factor. Become more analytical.

What Girls Said 3

• You should ignore them you can't make everyone happy in this world. The only thing important is how you feel.

• Just say, "It's okay. I find peace in what I do and please respect that or don't say anything bad about it. :) "

• Or because you don't know where apostrophes go or where to capitalize letters.

What Guys Said 2

• Whenever I give money to beggars more than usual... My friends, family everyone calls me Idiot for that... Though I give it from my own money...

• You can't avoid them completely, just ignore them and continue to give generously like you already are doing.