Is it a turn off when someone works as a cleaner while going to university?

I go to university and because I can barely pay all my bills and books, I started working as a cleaner. I tried to find other jobs but I can't find anything else. I clean offices for 2h a day.

Would it be a turn off if the girl you're seeing works as a cleaner?

• Yes, turn off because..
  • Neutral because..
  • Other/see results

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually a turn-on, you are going to university and working when you can, that shows integrity... beats some silver spoon princess that mooches off her parents for everything!

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone's broke in college and uni. I wouldn't even judge if someone was a stripper on the side lmao. Do what you gotta do to get by.

What Guys Said 11

• I would be proud of a girl that worked to pay the bills - What she does is immaterial, shows character and willingness to look after yourself

• If you were my girl, I wouldn't mind at all. At least you're not taking your clothes off for money.

Good on you! 😊

• I dont really care what girl does to make money as long as she isn't taking off her clothes or selling sex.

• I wouldn't say it's a turn off at all. I find it a turn on when women are motivated. A job is a job. Now if you quit University to become a full-time cleaner with no career aspirations then that would be a turn off.

I travel for work a lot and quite honestly I have had fantasies over the hotel cleaning ladies. Sex with the maid sort of thing

• Not so much, unless you working AT the school you attend, and even then, not unless they got you wearing some funny uniform

• Lol nah, I clean offices of dentists. And I can wear whatever I want

• Illegal work is a real turnoff, but work is work - go for it. I don't think I could handle it if you were a stripper though. What's wrong with cleaning? Most guys aren't hung up on the status of their girls' job, although I've heard some guys may be intimidated if she was, say, a professional and he's not.

• You're doing honest work to pay your bills and get an education. That sounds good. There's not much else I can say...

• No. My sister worked with a mobile maids service in college.

• No why would it most people struggle to make it in college!

• I think cleaning girls can be sexy 😉

• I voted c because the only job that would be offputting for me would be if she were a nude model, a stripper, phone sex operator or a hooker

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see why anyone would view that occupation as a "turn off." It's just something you're doing temporarily while you're in school to have some extra money. If someone thinks that's a "turn off" then you don't need that person in your life anyway.

• Your paying for college. It's obviously not a job you're going to settle for for the rest of your life. I don't see an issue with it.

• I don't care its just a job!

• You're in uni so cleaning is just something to have a little bit extra cash from

• You have a job. That's all that matters