What are you looking forward to most this year?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Probably graduating high school and and going to college. Also, my school plays opening night. It's my first time as the lead lead so I'm really excited.

• Giving myself an ultimate summer makeover, here's the plan:
    Professional facial, getting a tan, getting my eyebrows on fleek, working out to get a bikini bod for bikini season, mani and pedi, highlights (if my mom will let me get them), I also wanted a double piercing or cartilage piercing (but my mom definitely won't let me get that, might have to get it done secretly with my friends).
    Yeahh, but the working out and tanning is going to be a process.

• Wow good luck. That sounds like a lot of work. But I'm sure you're beautiful already, you don't need a thing

• Aww thank you :))
      Sometimes we may not need it though and its the case that we want it xD
      I really want a toned body, and not to help me get a man, just to be healthier and more fit :))
      Thanks though! I hope what you're looking forward though meets your expectations or reaches higher.

• No that's a great thing I'm glad you're doing it for the right reasons :) And thank you! You too

• Graduation college!

• the end of the world

• You silly. (:

• I'm not sure.
    School wise, welding class is what I'm looking forward to

• I hope I'll get to travel a bit more this year ☺✈🌏 That would be exciting, I love traveling ❤✌🏽

• Going to beauty school

• Get my driver's license, get my diploma, earn some cash, visit a different country by Nov-Dec and possibly hold a baby.

• What an exciting year! Who's having the baby haha?

• Oh I thought you were hinting you were pregnant 😂. I was like what? Who's the daddy? Haha

What Guys Said 3

• 1. To make more money and to have a good career growth.

2. To invest the money in a good investment plan.

3. To try to make myself a even better person ( in my own ways).

• It is a year of change for me - I will be interested to see how it turns out

• Sanders beating Killary to win the Democratic nomination. #FeelTheBern.