What's the best thing to have come out of England?

I know technically he was born in Tanzinia but I think Freddie Mercury is the best think England has given us :D

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 15

• The UK? (i dunno hahaha, i hate people calling the UK England unless they're referring to England then that's fine), i'm not sure really, our navy's pretty good, we have a good sense of decorum (in some respects) and our people are rather polite and friendly with a good amount of tolerance

• I was indeed referring to England. Lol by the way that's very confusing to me, can you explain to me exactly what the UK is?

• The United Kingdom of Great Britain and northern Ireland relates to the political union of the four countries inside the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland), These four countries all have their own capitals; Edinburgh, London, Cardiff and Belfast, But London is the Capital of the Body of The UK. The British Isles contain two countries, the UK and the Republic of Ireland, and the Island of Great Britain contains three of the four under the UK, i want to say now, none of the countries in the unions are recognised as sovereign nations, nor do they deserve to be, so calling the UK England, is like calling the USA New York. two terms can then be used to safely refer to the country without having angry Britons knocking at your door, The United Kingdom (or UK for short) or Britain (not Great Britain as this refers to the island, although, GB can still apply since it was the term used to refer to the Empire, when it wasn't being called "The British Empire"), that could help.

• Ahhh. Makes sense! Thanks!

• The United States of America is the best thing to come out of England.

• Isaac Newton

• Ur mum.

• Just fr music alone there's been Deep Purple, Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Beatles, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest. So many musical gods have come from England.

• I'd have my rant about the good achievements of the Empire, but you're not allowed to have that view nowadays.

• I'll let u have your moment you redcoat swine (sarcasm just in case you couldn't tell over the interwebs)

• Shannon my friend

• The English. They started a small band of Germanic invaders in what is now England only to go an conquer much of the known world. God Save the Queen.

• football (soccer)

• Yes, soccer. SOCCER.

Lol u can call it what u want u foreigner u

• oh yeah keep calling your sport you play with hands football... lol

• It's a foot long!

And besides, soccer, SOCks

Soccer, asSOCiation! DO U SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Good cuz we don't either

• cheddar cheese

• The USA.

• Grime music

• Winston Churchill

• True. I didn't actually know how much of a genius he was until this year's US Studies Class

• Queen is pretty great, the beatles... MY grandma is English descent.

• Rolls Royce aero engines.