What's the stangest food combination that you like?

By strange I mean something most people wouldn't expect to be nice. For example chicken with chocolate (I haven't tried it but a friend said it's nice). Examples I like are chicken with tinned peaches, and green apple with feta cheese (actually I think it's quite popular). Lettuce with orange is suprisingly nice too.

What Girls Said 2

• I like bread with sweet rice.

• What is sweet rice?

• Ahh rice pudding. Don't think I've tried it but it actually sounds quite nice

• I think you should try it. It's so delicious!

• Eggs in the morning with ketchup= best thing ever.

try 2 pieces of bread or toast, put some butter, iceberg lettuce and some cracked pepper= tastes so good!!

In asia, its a trend to put an American processed cheese slice in your ramen noodle soup!

• I hate eggs, I would need loads of ketchup to be able to eat it without puking. The others sound nice

What Guys Said 1

• A sandwich with lunch meat and choclate sprinkles

• That does not sound nice :D

• No it doesn't, everybody i have got to try it hated it. I guess i am just special because i love the taste. But hell i am weird overall.