How do you prefer the lighting around your home?

personally, my eyes are sensitive to light, so I prefer it to be dim throughout

• really bright
  • dim
  • dark

Most Helpful Guy

• Same as you. I prefer as little light as necessary, without it being complete darkness.
    I actually like those small lamps that you can bend, as they don't light up too much.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I like dim, indirect light. I don't like overhead lighting unless I'm working on something or in the bathroom or kitchen.

• yea, actually now that I think of it I prefer lamps on a desk or dresser or whatever, not the ceiling

• Vote A: Really bright.

• I voted dim. Something about really bright lights bothers me unless I'm with other people. If I'm alone (and most of the time I am), then I like it to be dim around me.

• that's interesting. why is it different if others are with you?

• I don't really know to be honest. Whenever I have others to interact with, I feel like the environment should be bright and cheerful so it kind-of sets a good mood for the day. Of course it doesn't *have* to be that way or anything, but usually I prefer it that way. It doesn't really make much sense, but I would guess that's why.

• Dim mood lighting to highlight my curves.

• I don't like really bright, especially with fluoroscents. It's tiring.

• Bright 😛

• I like bright light in the main rooms, but dimmer in my bedroom usually.

What Girls Said 5

• My mom calls me a vampire. I prefer darkness in the daytime. I have black curtains and everything. I dont want to let the light in. The only thing i want glowing in the house are the tvs. But at night I like to light it up with lamps

• oh my goodness! I want black curtains. I can't find any anywhere

• Lol But im not a Vampire or anything haha, its just that I wear glasses and they mke my eyes super sensitive to light

• The Dimmer the Better, @thewandering me
    If I had it my own Way every Day, Living by candle Light would Be My Delight.
    Good luck. zxx

• Bright, bright bright!!!
    Our house is all white led lights so it's nice and bright.
    www.howelllighting.com/.../...01-bf22401--main.jpg

• Bright most times. Dim if I'm watching TV or a movie.

• oh goodness, I hate hanging out with people, watching movies and the damn lights are as bright as can be. sooooo uncomfortable

• In the day time I like it very bright with lots of natural light but when it gets dark I like dim light because artificial light bothers me.