How do you prefer the lighting around your home?

personally, my eyes are sensitive to light, so I prefer it to be dim throughout

• really bright
    33% (3)33% (5)33% (8)Vote
  • dim
    56% (5)47% (7)50% (12)Vote
  • dark
    11% (1)20% (3)17% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Same as you. I prefer as little light as necessary, without it being complete darkness.
    I actually like those small lamps that you can bend, as they don't light up too much.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I like dim, indirect light. I don't like overhead lighting unless I'm working on something or in the bathroom or kitchen.

1|1
    0|0
    • yea, actually now that I think of it I prefer lamps on a desk or dresser or whatever, not the ceiling

• Vote A: Really bright.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted dim. Something about really bright lights bothers me unless I'm with other people. If I'm alone (and most of the time I am), then I like it to be dim around me.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's interesting. why is it different if others are with you?

• I don't really know to be honest. Whenever I have others to interact with, I feel like the environment should be bright and cheerful so it kind-of sets a good mood for the day. Of course it doesn't *have* to be that way or anything, but usually I prefer it that way. It doesn't really make much sense, but I would guess that's why.

• Dim mood lighting to highlight my curves.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like really bright, especially with fluoroscents. It's tiring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bright 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bright light in the main rooms, but dimmer in my bedroom usually.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My mom calls me a vampire. I prefer darkness in the daytime. I have black curtains and everything. I dont want to let the light in. The only thing i want glowing in the house are the tvs. But at night I like to light it up with lamps

1|1
    0|0
    • oh my goodness! I want black curtains. I can't find any anywhere

• Lol But im not a Vampire or anything haha, its just that I wear glasses and they mke my eyes super sensitive to light

• The Dimmer the Better, @thewandering me
    If I had it my own Way every Day, Living by candle Light would Be My Delight.
    Good luck. zxx

1|0
    0|0
  • Bright, bright bright!!!
    Our house is all white led lights so it's nice and bright.
    Like this:
    www.howelllighting.com/.../...01-bf22401--main.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Bright most times. Dim if I'm watching TV or a movie.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh goodness, I hate hanging out with people, watching movies and the damn lights are as bright as can be. sooooo uncomfortable

• In the day time I like it very bright with lots of natural light but when it gets dark I like dim light because artificial light bothers me.

1|0
    0|0