What was your most embarrassing high school experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing yet really! Hoping it won't happen :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Was caught having sex in the toilets by a teacher

What Guys Said 6

• not gonna lie and don't judge, but 1 time during xc, i was running (obviously) and involuntarily shit my pants because i was so dehydrated. i was about 20 minutes through my run and had another 2 miles to go... fml. when i got back, i managed to get to the bathroom, find a random pair of pants in the lockerroom and change in the bathroom. i don't fucking know how, but i managed to change without getting caught because as i got back, the wind was blowing and 1 of my friends was able to smell it, but the others didn't. but jesus christ... that locker room got fucking lit. what made it even worse was that we also had lifting after the run and lets say some of the smell lingered a bit. to this day, no one i know found out

luckily, i know none of y'all so i don't feel too embarrassed :P

• Interacting with my first nonreciprocating crush who didn't know how to send any goddamn signals. Emotionless :/.

• When my friends though it would be funny to come up behind me in our classroom and push me into my girlfriend -.- needless to say they missed and I hit one of the doors and landed on the carpet concrete floor, not my best moment.

• I thought it was fart, i swear

• The one i haven't had.

• In high school this chick ran from me when I tried to ask her out. My so called friends laughed at me.

What Girls Said 5

• we drank during a break and I had to puke in class lol. got me into some trouble and it's of course very embarrassing

• We were on a bus trip and I was dared to show my boobs. I did so turned around and there was the principal of the high school staring right at me

• Freshman year some guy asked me out at lunch, and that very same day had his friend "break us up" in front of everybody. She made a huge scene and basically said that I was ugly and he didn't really like me and that it was a joke. I was traumatized.

• We have two ways to walk to our freshman area of the campus. The longer way is paved, and the shorter way is past a row of portables and up a steep dirt hill. One day, it rained and I wanted to get to my lunch table before most of my friends, so I would be sure to have a good spot to sit. I decided to take the steep little dirt hill to save time. But keep in mind: it had rained. So walking up in the mud in my tennis shoes with no traction and with a heavy backpack on, didn't really work. I slipped and fell back down the hill, but I was still on my feet, so I tried again. Again I failed, and I had to use my hands to catch my balance, covering the screen of my phone that I had been holding in a fine layer of mud. But I tried one more time, this time practically on all fours trying to get up the hill that was only about five feet long. At this point, people were string and laughing. I don't remember if I made it up or ended up taking the longer way, but I remember crying a little about the fact that people were laughing at me and I was covered in mud.
    Freshman year is a time I would really rather lock out of the vault of my memories for good.

• Me and my ex BFs best friend had hooked up a few times but kept it a secret until I saw my boyfriend doing the same with some girl, so I broke up with him and started dating his best friend!