What, do you think, was the best thing to come from the U. S?

I asked one about England so now I wanna know: What contribution has the U. S. made to the world that you love the most? For England I said Freddie Mercury, but for the US of A I'd have to say its food.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• All sorts of stuff we've helped make or have invented ourselves so many amazing things.

The electric light bulb
    Mircowave oven
    Crash test dummy
    GPS
    Building the worlds first successful airplane
    The internet
    The telephone
    The Gatling gun
    Building the first actual submarine ever during the revolutionary war ( wasn't the most effective but we were indeed the first followed by Germany who did it much better )

Need I go on?

• Yes u need go on

JK but yeah I'm impressed with us :D

• @justbanANNAz SO DO WE MEH WE DEFEND OUR HOME

CMON WWIII LEZGO

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 16

• There are lots of things I could list, but I'll just mention this: America gave the world the blues, which led to jazz and R and B and then rock and roll. All of which are original American musical styles that have influenced people the world over.

• Latinas
    Definitely sure about this one

• Definitely electricity. The world would be completely different if Edison and Tesla never created electrical systems

• Airplanes, the moon landing, Machine guns, the practical revolver. The dresden files. Star wars and the indiana jones series

• The America video games.

• Footprints on the moon.

• Roy Orbison, the man who influenced the Beatles.

• And the Beatles themselves came from England... I think...

Conjoined effort!

• Dodge definitely dodge epically the charger hellcat lol

• The American dream, baby. Freedom, liberty and apple pie! LOL.

• In WW2 they helped out a lot to the rest of the world.

Apart from that not much.

• NOW HEY

WE ALSO GOT INVOLVED IN OTHER WARS WE DIDN'T NEED TO DON'T FORGET THAT

• DEEZ NUTS.

• iphones and entertainment

• Music:

Blues
    Jazz
    Rock'n'Roll
    Rap

Well played USA. Well played. Other countries have done some of them well, but those were all birthed in the U. S. Big influence in techno as well (go detroit).

• And lot of Beautiful songs by musicians

• Airplanes

• One of the many inventions I gloat and boast about :P

• Yup! Keepin up the patriotic spirit!

• By being redicullusly proud of something you had nothing to do with? Incase you ever go into a voting booth your should now 4 things first the us is top of the world in exactly 3 things military spending incarcerated citizens per capita and people who believe angles are real 2 half or more of the people who design and build those plans and all the computers for those planes are from other contries that where brought her on h1v visa just like when you built the atomic bomb or every other thing you do 3 your politicians are all bought and sold buy gaint company that really run your government and 4 your education system is the worst of any develop country in the world and is beat by some countries in Africa