What would you trade ten years of your life for?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A better quality but less amount of years? I can't care less about how long I live but I do care about the quality of the days I live.

What Girls Said 5

• to bring back people who've passed away.

• for somalia to be at peace and united as greater somalia with extreme economic, social and political progress and for the same of other struggling countries or to travel back in time and meet my ancestors

• My boyfriend 💙💚

• Death if I was promised I would die in 10 years I would give up the 10 yes leading up to it. Well that's only if I'm not supposed to die within that time frame.

• Finding the love of my life/soulmate/whatever you call it...

What Guys Said 12

• Twenty years of my life

OoOooo

• Immorality... see what I did there? Lol

• So just to clarify what the question is asking, I get to trade ten years of my life for something in return? Anything?

Well.. if it could be ANYTHING out there, I'd pick world peace. If I can't pick that, then billions of dollars so I can donate most of it to charities and get some neat stuff with the rest. If I can't pick that... then I don't know. :P

• To go back 10 year and not make the same mistakes again so that I wouldn't end up all alone.

• to live in a beach area like key west and own a boat and shit while living comfortably, being able to travel and not having to work another day of my life.

• Tons of things.
    I mean, in this hypothetical, I could give up my life for world peace, sustainable energy, an infants life etc

• I would trade the ten years I spent with my ex-wife for a good dinner.

• 30 more years. :-)

• This is going to sound cliche. But world peace

• immortality :P

• Saving someone elses.

• Money, wealth.