Can the pitch of a guys voice make him look more masculine or feminine?

Let's say a guy is tall and muscular but his voice is higher pitch and softer. On the other hand, there's a scrawnier guy who has a deep voice. Can the voice make a guy appear more masculine or feminine than he looks?

• Yes it does
  • No it doesn't
wow
I didn't know voice had that much of an impact

Most Helpful Girl

• It does play a role. I for one prefer masculine guys. Last week I had been on a date with a relatively tall guy. He looked masculine in every way, but had a softer, relatively higher pitched voice. And I distinctly remember feeling slightly disappointed by it. In any case it is not a deal breaker, and I will be seeing him again. But in my book it is a slight negative.

Most Helpful Guy

• To a large extent yes.

What Girls Said 3

• There are a lot of traits that can be masculine and some might not even be "masculine" in the traditional sense but still be attractive. For me, a deep voice is attractive. But a guy who doesn't have a deep voice is and still can be masculine and attractive.

• If a guy has that bass in their voice girls secretly shiver a little

• In my eyes, yes.
    I know a guy who is 5'1 and has a VERY deep voice. It's very masculine.
    I'm pretty sure it makes girls forget about what he's lacking for them.

What Guys Said 3

• It's funny tho the teen kids that talk out of their diaphram and are obviously trying to deepen their voice lol

• 0|0
  • Yeah appreantly most women find deep voices to be so sexy it can make him look hotter they are wired differently than us men.