What do you honestly think of my drawing?

I'm working on this drawing and I don't know what to think about it, And the @animalartzz is my instagram.What do you honestly think of my drawing?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• woof woof!

I like the detail, that's amazing. I used to sketch, but nowhere near as well as you do, keep it up :)

• Pretty damn good... You honestly made it feel like it's coming out of the drawing. Keep honing those skills, that's potential right there

• Woah!!! Amazing! :)

• wish i was that tailented

• #realistic
    Job well done

• the headphones look like shit.. the dog looks real.

• good stuff, keep it up!

• It's really bad honestly, find another hobby

• The headphones look distorted. You should fix it.

• I did later on, When I finished, I did things a bit differently, It is a pair of white headphones so there wasn't TO MUCH I could do.

• wow great!!

• I expected sh*t before clicking the link - but boy, I really like drawings where they are very close to reality, which your drawing is

What Girls Said 2

• Your drawing is super awesome. I'm still learning how to draw better and I wish I was that advanced. I love it! I'm more of a watercolor painter tho.

• Oh My God, girl. It's pretty amazing. I wish I could draw like you. :)