Do you have relatives abroad?

I have relatives in: U. S, Germany, Holland, Sweeden, Norway, Finland, Australia, Cyprus and Japan😜😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, In, Sweden, Cyprus, Finland, Thailand, Norway, England, Canada, Australia and I also got a relatives from Armenia, Peru and Spain but they live in Sweden and Cyprus. I'm not kidding... I'm all white and I even got a black far relative which I find awesome! If I ever make kids with my girlfriend I can add a relative from Moldova as well! :D

What Guys Said 9

• All my family lives in Spain, I'm the only one living in the US, so technically I'm the one living abroad xD

• Some family in the US, probably some distant relatives in Lithuania and Poland but I dont really know them.

• Yes, I do.

• Most of my cousins are from abroad, I suppose; Australia, Germany where 60% of my relatives are there and also Seattle

• International family

• Yes, I have relatives in the USA, Palestine and Jordan.

• Yah. In US, UK, Singapore, Germany

• I have relatives in Germany, France, Denmark and the USA. Maybe some others I don't know off.

• Yes. But we dont visit each other.

What Girls Said 13

• Most of my relatives live either in Hungary, Erdély or Moldova, we aren't very spread. 😂
    But Hungary counts as abroad, so? 💁

• Yes I do. My uncle is currently in Australia and my cousin is in England. Whom to visit first... lol

• Most of our family is either is the US or UK.

• Um, yes.

I do have relatives in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia and Latvia.

We are all Czech, though.

I live in Czech Republic by the way.

^.^

• Oh ya. I have a few in Australia, and a bunch of unknowns in England, Iceland, Ireland , and god knows where else. Some in the U. S. as well.

• Yep. I got some in Saudi Arabic, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Bangladesh, Oman (not sure if he is still there), Pakistan (I think he came back, not sure), Bahrain (or however you spell it), London, Italy, etc.

• most of my direct family lives in US in Colorado and Minnesota, grandparents in Australia, cousins in kenya and all my distant relatives are in Somali territory of Ethiopia

• I have some distant relatives in Italy

• I have friends abroad ^^ My only family member abroad is a cousin in the United States ^_^

• Yes, I relatives in the US, Dubai and Australia.

• Scotland, Ireland, Canada, America, Germany, and France

• I have relatives in Romania, Italy, and probably other places lol

• Yeah. I'm living abroad myself...